317. He Makes You Cry During Your First Time

Liam: He quickly shoved himself into you as you moaned in pain. "Are you okay baby?!" Liam asked still inside you. You groaned then answered "I can take the pain, no pun intended." you said. He smirked as he started to thrust faster. You were moaning so loud Liam thought you wanted more so he kept going. Once he finished and pulled out he looked at you and noticed you had been crying "Oh my gosh! Baby why didn't you tell me to stop?" he asked holding you in his arms "Because I had to get it over with. The next time it won't hurt that bad, right?" you asked him "I hope not." he said before gently kissing your head.

Louis: "Are you sure you wanna do this?" he said. You nodded your head nervously. He slipped himself into you as you dug your nails inside his back. "Ouch! Oh my gosh ow ow ow ow ow." you screamed "Want me to stop?" he asked in between thrusts. "Nope it's fine." you assured him. As he continued faster, it began to hurt more. You couldn't even enjoy it. You slapped your hands over your eyes and began crying your eyes out. "Babe! Are you alright?" he asked you "It hurts, Lou." he pulled out instantly, trying to hide his satisfied smirk. "I love you." he said while laughing "Shut up." you hit his arm "Don't laugh at me, you did this." you said while wiping your tears. "I'm sorry babe." He said before kissing your tears away.

Harry: Harry kissed you "Are you ready?" he asked looking in your eyes. "I'm ready." you promised. He thought if he put it in slowly it would hurt less. He thought wrong. Off impulse you accidentally punched him in the face the second he was completely in. "Ow! What the heck was that?!" Harry asked while holding his cheek. You laughed a little bit. "I'm sorry babe." you said still laughing. "I'll take it this time, I promise." you assured him with a silly grin still on your face. "That really hurt baby." Harry informed you while getting himself back into position. You placed your hands on his back to keep you from swinging again. He slid himself in fast this time. You had somehow escalated to the edge of the bed and he was slamming into you. He had your legs up in the air while pounding into you. After a while he slipped out of you and turned on the lights to discover there was a pillow over your face. He was confused and he ripped it off of you. "Oh my gosh are you crying?! I thought you were laughing!" Harry explained. "Yeah. It was really funny Harry." you joked. "Aw babe, I didn't mean to hurt you!" he kissed you and moved the hair out of your face "Let me kiss it and make it better." He said before making his way in between your legs.

Niall: "I really wanted this to be special for you, are you sure you're ready?" Niall probably asked you if you were ready about 10 times before actually taking your word for it. "Just tell me if I hurt you okay?" He said "Okay." you said before he pushed himself inside you. After about a minute the pain became sharper. You moaned super loud letting out a tear or two with it. "Am I hurting you?" he asked in between breaths. You didn't answer him. "Just keep going." You told him. He kissed you while still inside you and felt the tears rolling down your cheek. He quickly pulled himself out "Princess you're crying! I was hurting you! I'm so sorry." he said while wiping your tears "I'm glad it was with you at least." you said back before kissing him.

Zayn: He made his way inside you with one quick deep thrust. "You okay, boo?" He asked before continuing. You breathed in quickly and gave him a fast nod. He started slow and it didn't hurt too bad, but then he decided to pick up the pace. You could tell he was really getting into it and you didn't want to stop him. Besides it wasn't completely unbearable. For now at least. He was railing you so hard the headboard was slamming into the wall. You started moaning in pain but you figured it would be over soon and you shouldn't say anything. After a while he was finally done. He pulled out and looked at you in the eyes. "Is that a tear? Did I hurt you?" he asked you while holding you tight "Yeah but it's alright." you said "No it's not. I'm sorry baby." he said before kissing you gently and rubbing your back until you fell asleep.