137. he gets jealous when another guy get to close to you

Niall: "Like this?" you try twirling the drum sticks with your hand but they go flying and hit Josh in the arm. "Sorry! Sorry!" you sigh, you're never going to get this trick down. Josh laughs. "It's all right, here" He stands behind you and puts his hand over yours showing you how to place the durm sticks in your hand. "Like this," he says. Suddenly, out of nowhere Niall comes over nibbling on a cookie. "What's crackin'?" He shoots Josh a not-so-subtle look and Josh automatically lets go of your hands. "So, um, yeah...you could always Google how to twirl them or something..." Josh rubs his hair and shoots Niall an apologetic look. Niall shrugs, then you hear him telling Josh later on to back off, even though you know he was just innocently showing you how to twirl drumsticks. Your irish man gets jealous easily, it seems. 

Liam: "Move closer together," the paparazzi shout. You and the boys group closer together. You're crushed up between Harry and Niall. You suddenly feel a hand on your bum. "Harry!" You laugh. "I'm taken," Harry laughs, "Just posing for the picture," he moves his hand back to your shoulders. So cheeky that one. "Excuse me, excuse me," Suddenly, Liam squeezes in between you and Harry. "Hey, Liam, you didn't want to stand next to Zayn?" you say, he puts his arm around you protectively. "No, no, I just, uh...don't like being on the end of pictures..." he shoots Harry a not very subtle look and you hear Harry mumble. "I was just kidding around...she has a nice bum..." 

Louis: "You've got amazing hair," the hair stylist runs his fingers through your hair in amazement. "Mind if I braid it?" he asks. You shrug, you've got a few minutes before your boyfriend picks you up from the salon anyway. The guy starts parting your hair, complimenting how soft and shiny it is and starting to braid it. "Such nice hair, my God!" the stylist exclaims again. Suddenly, a hand is on your shoulder. "She does have nice hair, my GIRLFRIEND does have nice hair," Louis comments, raising an eyebrow. The stylist is taken aback a little but quickly finishes braiding your hair without comment. As you later leave the salon you kiss Louis cheek. "Aw, you're cute when you're jealous, but he was gay Louis, you know that right? He's a hair stylist and he was wearing a pink Lady Gaga tank top..." Louis shrugs, "I'm sure you could turn him straight, plus, your hair is mine to stroke," he ruffles your hair, messing up your braid. "Louis!" You start chasing him, messing up his carefully done hair just as well and laughing. 

Zayn: "Now just hold still, all right, babe?" The tattoo artist carefully lifts up your shirt so he can start tattooing the star on your stomach. It's your first tattoo and your boyfriend is right beside you holding your hand with an annoyed look on his face. The tattoo artist keeps his hand near your waistband, right where the tattoo is supposed to be and starts up the needle. "Do you think you could...not like...like not touch her so much?" The tattoo artist looks up confused and Zayn bites his lip. "Man, I'm just giving her the tattoo, I've got a wife and a son." Zayn backs off but still glares at the guys hand during the whole time you get tattoo'd. Jealous Zayn is hotter than usual, you think to yourself. 

Harry: "You're right, massages are amazing," you say, loving the calm atmosphere of the spa and the masseuse's strong hands on your back. "They are." Harry says flatly. "Hey, do you think maybe (Y/N) could get a different masseuse, like not a guy masseuse?" He asks the boss, eyeing your pretty attractive Italian masseuse warily. "Sure," the boss and your former masseuse leave the room. "What was that about? He was nice," you ask, raising an eyebrow. "No, I just, I don't want him touching your bare back and stuff..." he shakes his head, "That's MY job." he adds with a wink.