157.First Time He Holds Your Hand

First Time He Holds Your Hand.

Harry - You and Harry were out for your second date, not as an official couple. You two were strolling in the streets of your home town, just talking and laughing about every subject he came up with. All of a sudden, your left hand felt warm, looking down you saw his hand in yours. As your eyes met his, he immediately began blushing, smiling ahead of him.

Liam - You and Liam have been together for a month maybe, you've kissed and everything, but you just haven't held hands, which was weird to you. You were backstage with Lou, learning some hairstyle tips from her to use on your brother. When you felt something in your hand, "Come here for a minute." You blushed, Liam's hand finally lacing in yours.

Niall - You and Niall decided on shopping for your second date, you two walked from store to store, kisses here and there and even pranking some people along the way. It was getting late so you and Niall got some smoothies and he decided to take you home. Some fans were mobbing outside, so he grabbed your hand, making your face hot as he led you to the car.

Louis - You and Louis were waiting in the phone store, completely frustrated and tired of standing. Louis dropped his phone in the pool and he was waiting for them to transfer all of his stuff over to his new one which was taking a long time. A few fans came in, screaming at the sight of him. You jumped, Louis grabbing your hand and squeezing it. Making you sigh in relief.

Zayn - You and Zayn were at dinner for your first date, he was being the complete sweetheart, throwing compliments here and there and even cutting your food for you. You were sure he would've chewed it up and spit it in your mouth if you allowed him. You were eating when he reached across the table, grabbing your hand, "I think i'm in love with you already."