Richard Dean Anderson 3

I threw my napkin at my lovely boyfriend as he laughed at my misfortune. We were discussing the day of filming and I had mentioned how Henry winkler had made me do the swimming scene without any warning and had pushed me into the lake to make my surprise more real. My boyfriend, MacGyver himself, Richard dean Anderson sat laughing at me as I tried to explain how I had no trust in one of my best friends anymore. Richard picked up my napkin and threw it back at me playfully.
"Come on. You know the look on your face was hilarious and I mean he got the shot he wanted." Richard reasoned. I looked at him in fake shock.
"You were watching?" I asked. His face broke out into an even bigger smile as he nodded.
"Oh yeah. I definitely wanted to see the look on your face when you were pushed in..." He trailed off and he moved closer to me on the couch. "And I wanted to see you when you got out of the lake." He whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around me and held me close to him. "That was something I could not miss at all." His nose ghosted along my jawline and I sighed happily.
"Yeah well you're tomorrow so I guess I get my payback." I whispered back as he chuckled.
"I guess your right. And we know Henry will probably push me in too and then we can push him in for revenge." Richard smiled against my neck. I smiled too.
"Definitely." I said.