Chapter 11

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

Beam POV

Oh great! Pha dragged me back to this silly moon and star practice again and guess who is going to be here, Forth. The one person that I'm trying to avoid at this point. What am I going to even say to him? We kissed last night! I still don't know how I let that happen, but I'm sure that I'm not going to let it happen again. NEVER!! EVER!!! NEVER!!

Kit nudges me and teases, "What are you thinking about, Ai'Beam? Maybe a certain somebody that you kissed last night, hmmmmm."

I instantly turn bright red and I push Kit away. "NO!!!" Well, I'm sure he can tell that I'm lying. Why did I have to blush so much? That definitely isn't a give away that I'm thinking about Forth.

Pha immediately adds, "Yeah, right. You are bright red, and you have that silly grin on your face that you always get when you are lying. Give it up, Ai'Beam. We know that you are lying and that you are thinking about Ai'Forth."

I try to shake my head no but both Pha and Kit are glaring at me like they know better. As soon as Pha gives me the stern father look, I cave. I can't hide anything from these guys. "UGH!! Okay! I was thinking about Ai'Forth and how am I going to avoid him. But if I can't avoid him, how am I going talk to him. Shoot! We kissed! You can't just ignore that one."

Pha chuckles, "Well, it was just a kiss. It would be completely different if you had sex with him. Then that would be a little harder to avoid. No pun intended."

I sigh, and I flop my arms across the table. "Guys! That isn't even funny. If I did have sex with Ai'Forth, I probably wouldn't be able to even face him. OMG!! Who would be the top? We are both tops!"

Kit chuckles, "Yeah, right. Ai'Beam, I'm afraid to tell you this but you would most definitely be the bottom. Who would ever think of topping Ai'Forth? Ai'Forth just screams top only. You don't have a chance."

I'm about to protest when my eyes catch a group of guys walking up to the practice hall. Yo is whining, "P'Forth, No! You can't take away my One Piece manga. I'll do anything, so I don't have to give up my mango. Please, P'Forth. Don't do this."

What is Yo doing? Why is he begging Forth not to take away his manga? More importantly, why does Yo keep getting closer to Forth? He doesn't need to be that close to Forth.

I quickly glance over to Pha to see what he is doing. Just as I suspected, he is longingly looking at Yo and I'm sure he is wishing that he could standing in Forth's place right now. Pha is so in love right now that he can't hide it. Pha begins to pout as Yo keeps getting closer and closer to Forth.

I turn back towards the group and my angry suddenly spikes through the roof as Yo grabs Forth's arm and begins to pout. No! Yo isn't supposed to do that. Yo is Pha's, not Forth's.

I watch in horror as Yo grabs Ming's arm while still holding onto Forth and pulls Ming over to Yo. What is he up to now? I take a quick glance at Kit and he is all googly eyes at Ming but Yo's touching is starting to make Kit become a little frazzled.

Ming and Yo both team up on Forth to give some of the cutest faces that I have ever seen. If Ming and Yo were looking at me right now, I would give them anything that they want. Oh, those faces definitely are weapons to be used sparingly. However, what ever Yo is trying to get Forth to do, he just won.

I chuckle as Forth caves. "Okay. I won't take your silly manga away from you, N'Yo, but you better try your hardest to do well in this competition. Do you hear me?"