Chapter 18

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

Beam POV

Something is wrong, really wrong with Kit. What happened last night after Forth and I left? We gave Kit the opportunity to be alone with Ming, but something must have happened.

I quickly look at Pha and ask, "Do you think something happened with N'Ming last night? Ai'Forth made Ai'Kitty give N'Ming a ride home last night. What could have happened?"

Pha quickly barks, "Ask Ai'Forth if he is with N'Ming. We need to know what is going on. I'm not letting Ai'Kitty sulk on his own. If something happened, I'm going to be right there to help him through it."

"Okay." I quickly send Forth a message.

Beam: Babe, are you with N'Ming?

Forth: Why, baby? Are you already wanting to move on from me?

Beam: BABE!! Not now! Something is wrong with Ai'Kitty and he isn't saying anything. I need to know what happened last night.

Forth: What? You think my idiot friend did something to upset Ai'Kit?

Beam: YES!! Now find out what happened.

Pha anxiously asks, "What did Ai'Forth say? Does he know anything?"

I shake my head. "I don't know yet. He isn't responding so I'm assuming that he is getting with N'Ming to find out what happened last night."

Pha quickly stands besides me waiting impatiently for Forth's response. As soon as my phone beeps, both Pha and I look at my phone and hope for answers.

Forth: That stupid idiot!!! Yes, he did something and I'm going to teach him a lesson.

Beam: What? Tell us what he did before you go and teach him a lesson.

Forth: He friend-zoned Ai'Kit

Beam: WHAT!!! HE REJECTED Ai'KITTY!!!

Forth: Yes.

Beam: TEACH HIM A LESSON THAT HE WILL NEVER FORGET!!!! HEY, THROW IN AN EXTRA LESSON FOR BOTH Ai'PHA AND ME!!!

Pha and I both growl in frustration and we both know why Kit is trying to avoid us now. I'm sure that he doesn't want to hear or listen to us talk about our boyfriends. Well, I still don't know if Yo is officially Pha's boyfriend yet or not, but that isn't important right now. What is important now is finding Kit.

Pha hisses, "I bet Ai'Kitty cried all night long. He fell so hard for N'Ming and to be rejected before he even has a chance is hard."

I wish that this would have had a better ending and maybe it will, but at least Kit found out at the beginning before he fell even farther into love with Ming. However, now we have a messy Kitty to take care of and hopefully he isn't going to hide from us. The last time something like this happened, it took Pha and I several days before we could even find him. Well, at least we know that he will return to his dorm room at night, so we can wait there if all else fails.

Pha and I quickly head down to my car and we head off to campus. This time, Kit, you aren't going to be able to hide from us.

***