Chapter 23

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

Let's see what Beam's evil plan is....

Ming POV

Oh, my head hurts. How much did I drink last night? What is on my chest? It is heavy and hot. Why did I make Yo drink more after the Fairies left? Oh, I'm never going to do that again.

I can't move my arm. What is going on?

I slowly open my eyes and I blink a couple of times. This isn't my room. Wait!! Where am I???

Oh, I'm not getting a good feeling about this. Did I have a one-night stand last night? How could I? I think I passed out at the bar, but I'm positive that this heavy thing on me is a person. I'm afraid to look. I need to look, but I don't want to. Why did I drink so much?

Without looking at the person laying on me, I slowly move my free hand under the covers and I already know that I don't have a shirt on, but I just want to make sure that I have something on. Well, I have my boxers on, but I wish I had more. This isn't looking so good.

Suddenly, I hear a soft voice mumble, "N'Ming, never again. I will never talk to you again. I can't risk breaking my heart."

Wait!! I know that voice. That is the voice that I have been missing for the last several days and I haven't been able to hear it. I didn't even realize that I was missing him so much until I accidentally saw him at the bar last night. Now, I remember. That is why I asked Yo and Shane to have more drinks. I saw Kit drinking on the other side of the bar with Forth and Beam. There was another guy there, but his back was to me and I think it was Pha. As soon as I saw him, I wanted to wave and say hi, but Kit wasn't looking at me. Instead he was drinking, and it looked like he was drunk already. But, how did I end up in this room. Oh, is this Kit's room?

I quickly glance around the room and I see pictures of Kit, Beam and Pha along with some other pictures that I'm assuming is Kit's family. Oh, yes. This is Kit's room, but how?

Kit moves again and this time he crawls a little farther up my body, so he is now completely laying across my body and I feel his whole body against mine. Oh, this feels so good. Wait! Did I just say that this feels good? First, I miss him, but I don't know why. Now, I love the feel of his body against mine. What is going on? I like girls. I only date girls. But, why am I feeling like this?

I slowly look down at Kit's bare back and I suddenly want to touch his silky-smooth skin. What is happening to me? Why do I suddenly want to touch Kit's skin? As I stare at Kit's body, I suddenly realize that Kit's warm breath is blowing across my chest and neck which suddenly causes goosebumps to pop up all over my body.

In Kit's sleep, he suddenly smacks his lips lightly. Oh, the sound causes something to stir inside of me, but I don't know exactly what it is. What is Kit dreaming about? As if he could hear me, Kit turns his head slightly, so his lips are now on my chest and he begin to lightly kiss my chest. The warm sensation of his lips against my skins sends waves of pleasure through my body. I take a deep breath to try and calm myself. What is going on? Am I getting turned on by Kit touching and kissing me? No, I can't be. I like girls only.

As Kit's lips gently graze across my skin, I unexpectantly moan, "Ahh!!!"

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT???? DID I JUST MOAN??? SHIT, I'M GETTING TURNED ON!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???