Chapter 37

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

I will warn you that this chapter is Hot & Steamy, so read at your own risk.  18+

Forth POV

Beam isn't paying any attention to me. He has been so focused on Pha and Yo's problems that he hasn't even given me one kiss tonight and we have been back to the Beam's dorm room for over two hours. I want some attention too. I need a little piece of my baby.

I softly poke Beam's side which makes him immediately giggle. He quickly tries to swat away my hand as he is talking on his phone to his mother.

I'm not going to let this go on for much longer. I need some tender loving care.

Even though Beam is swatting at my hands, I manage to get my hands past his defenses and I quickly begin to tickle him. As Beam is laughing, he manages to say, "Mom. I have to go. Bye." Before Beam has a chance to do anything I grab his phone away from him. I quickly toss it over to the table and I turn back to Beam with hunger and lust in my eyes. He has been putting me on hold for too long. I'm not going to wait any longer. I'm going to get a dose of Beam tonight, one way or another.

I lick my lips and I huskily say, "Enough time with others. You need to focus on me, now."

Before Beam can say or do anything, I smash my mouth onto his in a smoldering hot kiss. Oh, this is what I've been waiting for and I'm not going to stop for anyone or anything now. Beam is going to be all mine tonight.

Beam moans into my mouth as I continue to devour his lips. I have been waiting all day for his taste and this is exactly what I need.

As soon as Beam moans, I roughly thrust my tongue into his mouth and explore every nook and cranny there is. Beam tries to take control, but I have waited too long and I'm not waiting any longer. I quickly take command and I over power him as my tongue triumphantly thrusts into his mouth again.

I need to feel all of him and as my desire begins to burn, I grind hard against Beam which has him moaning again. I can't control myself anymore as my hands instinctively move on their own and are frantically popping the buttons on his white dress shirt. As soon as my hands successfully undo his shirt, they don't waste any time and they quickly latch onto his black pants and belt. With a flick of my fingers, the belt buckle magically is undone.

As if I'm taming a wild beast, I grab his belt buckle and I yank it hard. In one fluid motion, the belt is swiftly pulled off of him and a loud crack rings through the room. I can't help but to chuckle as Beam is startled by the noise.

I seductively look at Beam's wide eyes and I huskily say, "Don't ever make me wait like this again. I need my dose of my baby every night."

As Beam is distracted, I swiftly undo his pants and as I lean forward to clamp my mouth against his neck, I push his pants down off his hips. However, I want them completely off. I also need my clothes off too. I need to feel his skin against me and I can't do that while I'm still dressed.

Reluctantly, I release my mouth from his neck, but I smile, and I feel satisfied as a purple mark is already visible where my lips were just at. I quickly pull my engineering jacket off along with my black t-shirt. I hungrily look down at Beam and I can see the desire in his eyes too as he reaches up with his hand and begins to caress and grope my abs.

As I stand to take off my pants, Beam quickly slides his off and leans forward to pull my pants down quickly. Oh, I see someone is also really eager now to give me some much needed attention.