Chapter 74

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

Wayo POV

Do I have something on me? Why is everyone staring at me?

I quickly try to ignore all the stares as Nate walks up to me followed by the Fairies. Nate immediately smiles and says, "Ai'Yo, I'm so happy for you. Way to go."

As I turn to reply to Nate, I suddenly freeze as I hear Montree shout, "I think Ai'Cutie deserves a GROUP HUG!"

Did he just say a group hug? Oh, they have never done that to me before. They wouldn't really do that. Would they?

As I'm debating whether the Fairies would actually surround me and hug me, the group quickly does just that and engulfs me in a huge hug. The only thing that I'm able to do before I'm encased in their arms is to pull my arms up to my chest hoping to be able to keep some distance between all of us. Unfortunately, my attempt to hold them back fails and I'm squeezed so tight that I'm gasping for air.

All the fairies begin to squeal in happiness.

     "Our Ai'Cutie won!!"

     "Ai'Cutie is the perfect moon!!"

     "Our Ai'Cutie is the runner-up moon!!"

     "Ai'Cutie is the best!!"

Then in a high-pitched squeal, the Fairies all scream in unison, "OMG!!! CONGRATS!!!" They even start to jump around with me being held tightly and having to go with them. Oh, this is crazy.

Montree suddenly shouts, "Ai'Bitches, that's enough. I think Ai'Cutie is having trouble breathing."

Instantly the whole group stops jumping and releases me. They immediately switch from squealing with delight to worried mother hens.

Jay asks, "Ai'Cutie Pie are you, all right?"

Zee quickly pulls my hands out up and out. "Ai'Cutie does it hurt anywhere?"

Shane comes to my rescue and sternly announces, "Ladies, you better let go of Yo before his over protective boyfriend or brother gets here. You will have to answer to them if they see all this commotion."

Once again, the Fairies take another step back and I think I see a little fear in their eyes. I don't know what Pha has said to them in the past, but just the mention of his name now, immediately makes the Fairies behave.

As if they knew we were talking about them, Pha, Kit, Beam, Ming and Forth walk into our canteen.

Well, I guess I know one way now that I can keep the Fairies under control and I may have to use it from time to time.

Shane chuckles as our friends walk towards us.

I quickly notice that Kit is letting Ming drape his arm around his shoulder which surprises me. Kit doesn't like touching in public, but I bet Kit noticed all the stares that Ming was getting. Well, Ming has always got the girls looking at him and ogling him but now that he is officially the new campus moon, I bet it is worse than before. I wonder if this is Ming's idea or Kit's. Regardless of who's idea it is, Ming and Kit both look extremely happy together.

Of course, Forth has his arm wrapped around Beam's waist which has become the norm for them. Forth can't hide his love and desire for Beam and you can even see it in his eyes. A person would have to be blind not see just how much these two are in love and lust with each other.