Chapter 57

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

Pha POV

I'm relieved that I at least have my grandparents on my side even if my dad isn't. My grandparents even told Yo and I that they will take care of my mother by telling her all about my relationship with Yo. They even said that they would explain why they had already given their consent to our relationship. They didn't think that my mother would be much of an obstacle but Yo and I couldn't help but still be a little nervous. However, we did leave my mother to the capable hands of my grandparents.

For once, the moon and star practice was done really early because the leader had to go do something else and we all decided to go out to eat together, just the seven of us. The only person that doesn't have someone is Shane. Well, he seems to have a shadow lately, but he has clearly told those girls that he doesn't get involved with girls who have boyfriends. But, it seems that the girls don't listen very well.

In the back of my mind, I have to wonder what happened that night that these girls won't leave Shane alone. The only thing that I can think of is what Beam and Forth had said which is that Shane must have rocked their world so strong that night that they don't want to let him go. I wouldn't know anything about that but I'm waiting for me to rock Yo's world.

"So, Ai'Pha, are you glad that the family meeting thing is over? Well, I should ask the same thing to N'Yo." Kit glances between Yo and I waiting for one of use to say something.

I look at Yo and he doesn't really want to say anything, so I decide that I will answer. "Yes. I was having a small panic attack right before the meal and I was so worried that my grandparents would refuse to let me continue to date Yo. However, everything turned out for the better. Plus, Ai'Beam and Ai'Forth were also there to help us if we had troubles."

Yo nods his head in agreement. "Yes, I also had a mini panic attack as soon as I say Ai'Beam's mother in the room with my dad. When we had planned the meeting and meal, my dad had promised that it would be just him, and I was shocked when Ai'Beam's mother was there too. However, I felt the support of my brother along with P'Forth so I knew that it was going to be all right. I have to confess that it really helped me that P'Beam was there."

Kit suddenly blurts out, "What! Ai'Beam and Ai'Forth were there too. How?"

Beam hesitantly answers, "Well, it seems that my mother found out about the meeting and at the last minute, she told me to bring Ai'Forth and to meet her at this new location. I have met my mother there before, but it wasn't our usual spot, but I didn't think anything of it. When we arrived, we spotted Ai'Pha and N'Yo standing in front the private dining room that we were told to meet my mother at. Before I realized what my mother had done, Ai'Pha's grandfather came out and told us to go in. I know that I should have known better, but I never thought that my mother would pull this little stunt. I'm glad that it all worked out for the best."

Forth quickly teases, "I have a feeling that your mother don't like to be left out on things. Don't forget that she still wants all of us, including my engineering friends, to come to the house for the weekend. Why do I get the feeling that your mother will try to be part of the whole thing?"

"Because she probably will. I sometimes can't believe the things that my mother does, and I should be used to them by now, but I'm not." Beam just shakes his head.

Shane adds, "I'm glad that Yo's dad is being so understanding and helpful with the current situation. He could have just refused to accept N'Pha and Yo's relationship. He is really trying to rectify things and get his relationship back with Yo."