Chapter 50

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

I want to take a moment to let everyone know that I'm extremely busy these next several days (or maybe weeks) and I may not get the updates done everyday and I probably won't be able to respond to any comments.  I didn't get a chance to respond to many yesterday either.  For the next week, please be patient with me and I'll try to keep updating like I normally do but there may be days where I just can't get it done.  Thank you for understanding and I know that I have the best readers.  Love you.

Beam POV

Oh, I can't hardly move this morning. I hurt all over. But last night was amazing. Forth was so passionate and aggressive. I didn't realize that he would turn into such an animal.

I can't help but to chuckle when I remember the guys' face when Forth moaned while I was nibbling his neck. Within seconds, our friends ran out of the room like their life depended on it. I don't necessarily know what that was all about but I'm not going to complain. It wasn't long after that that Forth had me naked and on the bed taking me to paradise over and over again.

Speaking of which, where is Forth?

The bed is cold next to me and I miss my morning hello. I love waking up next to Forth and getting my morning kiss.

As I grab my phone off the nightstand, I grumble when I see it is already 10 am. Forth didn't even wake me before he went down for the moon and star stuff, but I'm sure he thought that I wore myself out last night which I did. So, I can't be mad at him for that. He was just trying to be nice.

I also notice some painkillers and a bottle of water along with a note on the nightstand. I slowly sit up in bed and I cringe as the pain shots through me. I quickly grab the painkillers and I throw them in my mouth before I take a big chug of water.

I hope the painkillers kick in fast today. I still have to pack to head back to the university.

As I put the water bottle back on the nightstand, I pick up the note and I immediately smile as I read it.

Baby –

I left some food on the table for you and I did give you a morning kiss, but you weren't awake yet.

Love,

Forth

Ah, my man is so sweet. Some days I still wonder what I did to get such a great guy.

Reluctantly, I get up and go get ready for the day before I pack our stuff to leave.

***

"Hey, babe. Did you see how Ai'Kitty and N'Ming were acting today. I think something happened last night. Did N'Ming say anything to you?" I glance over at Forth as he keeps his eyes focused on the road.

Forth calmly replies, "Baby, maybe they don't want people to know. Why do you want to know about it?"

"I really don't know why, but I could see a change in Ai'Kitty's behavior when I finally saw him today and I just want to make sure that N'Ming didn't pressure Ai'Kitty into something that he isn't ready for. Ai'Kitty told Ai'Pha and I that he wasn't ready for sex. I told him that I could give him some advice about being a bottom, but he seemed to be too embarrassed. So, I'm just checking up on him while trying to be a good friend." I just need to know what is going on with Kit. I feel like I need to protect him. I'm sure he would be mad if he heard say that, but I don't care.