2) Sonilver: Happy Birthday

PoV: Sonic

Silver's birthday was today, and I had his present all ready. The only thing left to do was wrap it and tie the ribbon. I was doing this in bedroom since Silver was out with a few friends.

I heard the front door and quickly uncurled the ribbon to the as add the bow. I couldn't find the end of the ribbon, and my leg was tangled in the ribbon. I pulled it and fell.

PoV: Silver

"Alright by guys, I'll see you later," I save to my friends as the all said goodbye.

I got a gift from each of them, but I was most excited for what Sonic planed to give me. I hear a loud thud and ran up stairs.

"Sonic? Sonic are you okay?" I called for my little boyfriend.

"Silver, just wait outside the door. I'm not done yet," I heard his voice from our bedroom.

"Sonic, I just want to make sure your okay," I opened the door.

"Silver no!" He whined, "You ruined the surprise..."

He was tangled in the gold ribbon that was also on my gift. A stick on bow messily in his quills, another in his hand.

"What did you do?" I ask as I sat down before him.

"I fell trying to finish your present," he pouted, with the most adorable face, "Hey but at least I finished most of it."

"Yeah you did," I laughed as he place the white bow on the gift, "can o open it now?"

"Already? I guess so," I fixed the bow on his quills and placed it by his hear.

"I think I'll open this one first," I kissed he, and picked him up.

"Ahahaha Silvs I'm not a present hahaha!" He laughed.

"The bow you wear says otherwise, your my little blue package all wrapped up with a bow," I kissed him again.

"Silver... I not little," he huffed.

"Alright alright, you're petite. I like that about you, so don't ever change it," I kissed him a third time, much deeper and as passionate as it could go.

I created a mood and intended to follow it. I laid Sonic onto his back, his curves presently hidden by the ribbon. I pulled some of the ribbon off; just enough to keep his lightly tangle, but also reveal his georgous body. I kissed him all over, his breath hitched when I traced over his sensitive areas.

PoV: 3rd Person

Their passion kiss turned into heat striving them to continue. Silver soon to pump Sonic ask his tongue expire beyond Sonic's parted lips. The azure moaning in the kiss from everything the was done to his body. His member giving a hard pleasure from Silver's constant touch.

"Aa~♡! S-Silver~" Sonic moaned as he came.

"I love your voice," Silver purred as he began lubricating Sonic's entrance, "I love you, and I love your body."

"I- a♡! I... love you... too S-Silver..." Sonic moaned as he felt two finger push into his tailhole.

They pumped in and out together just before Sonic moan to them spreading apart. Silver stretched Sonic's little tailhole as his own member was ready to enter. Soon that's just Silver did. He slowly pushed is hard shaft in place of his fingers, slow at to not tear his partner.

PoV: Sonic

Silver always knew all the right spots to hit, where to touch, and how to kiss. Anytime we did this, he had me wrapped around his finger. I never argued because it always felt amazing. He was hitting my sweet spot dead on. The only thing I could think of was how amazing he felt. Each hit sent me into a hazy world of bliss.

PoV: Silver

Sonic's body never ceases to amaze me. His never seem to get loose, he was tight as ever every time. I kissed his over and over, I couldn't get enough of him. He moaned with each thrust His body was so warm, almost hot. The deeper I went the more he moaned. He was close, I could feel his walls begining to contract. It felt hard to move in and out of him.

I rammed him one last time and filled him with my sweet release. His cum spilled all over his stomach and a bit of my own. He laid there, panting as I joined him.

"That was the best... gift in the world," I purred as I held him.

"... Happy Birthday... Silvs," Sonic panted.

He fell asleep and I opened the other box. It was a game I had on my wish list. I never spoke to Sonic about it, only my friends. And it was limited addition.

I kissed him in his sleep, "You're the best boyfriend ever."

~~~

This one was nice, I wanted it to be sweet.

I also forgot to mention I will do threesomes, maaaaayyyybe.... foursomes?

I just not going to go too over board.

Also I'm will keep the requests confidentional for your respect unless you tell me you'd like to be mentioned.

Until next time~ 😄