47) Mephonic: Tentacles

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

"L-let me go," Sonic's body was hot and flush. His face red with blush.

"Never," Mephilies answered, running cold blue claws along short azure fur, "I've got something planned for you."

"If you think you can kill me again you're sorely mistaken," Sonic growled, fighting against the ink tentacles that held his arms up towards the ceiling. His feet, unable to reach the ground.

"I made that mistake once, I don't need to do it again," the crystal hedgehog scratched his capture and used two more inky limbs the lift Sonic's legs so his knees were just below eye level.

"I'll get out of this, then I'll kick your a-!" A limb pushed itself into Sonic's mouth, keeping him quiet.

"Minimal noise now. I can't have anyone finding you," Mephilies pushed Sonic's knees apart, making the Azure hedgie suddenly alert of an unknown danger. It was that sense of unknown that caught the grey form's attention, "You're a virgin aren't you?"

Tears formed in Sonic's eyes when he heard those words. He tried forcing his legs to close by strength held them back.

"You are, then this will be even better than I imaginined," Mephilies lowered his view to Sonic's backside. He slightly parted the entrance there that was hidden by fur, "You'll be extra tight."

A large, long, length revealed itself as the pink entrance seemed more desirable each second. Mephilies thrusted into it with no warning.

"MMMMMM!!!!" Blood dripped onto the ground as Sonic was suddenly stretch apart and torn from the sudden penetration of the large throbbing dick in his bloodied rectum

"Damn! Your practicly pulling me in. You're tight as hell," Mephilies gripped Sonic's hips tight, his claws b egining to dig into his sensitive skin.

Sonic cried as thrusts continued, his pain not only ignore but enjoyed by his captor. The rocking if tentacle from the thrusts made no noise. The only sound breaking the silence was the sound the Mephiles's shaft slamming into Sonic's moist body, muffled cries from the limb that thrusted in and out of Sonic's throat, and the slight panting of Mephiles as he thrusted harder and harder.

He came into Sonic's body, cum spilling onto the floor swirled with blood. The grey form pulled out for a few minute to reclaim is breath. Just as Sonic began to feel fatigue he was turned around and slammed to once again. A sixth limb wrapped itself around Sonic's small member. It squeezed lightly and it rubbed the outside of Sonic length, making the crying hedgie moan.

The horrible pain Sonic felt was being blinded by guilty pleasure. Sonic came, but it didn't stop. The inked organism around his shaft continued, determined to confine until it's owner finished. Wet pounding sounds filled the room. Sonic get the hot cum of the grey form fill his belly. He was moved onto his side, one leg lifted over the grey crystal shoulder. He was thrusted into for the third time. Heavy pounding left a dark purple, almost black bruise, over Sonic's ass.

The azure's food was sticky and wet from all the cum that spilled put of his body. Drier parts seemed like hardened glue from the semen sticking to his fur. A third load filled Sonic's mouth rather than his entrance, the limb in his mouth finally came. It removed it self and Sonic gasped for air just before another took its place.

Sonic's arms sore from supporting his weight in his current position. He hand been lowered so he could at least be in his tiptoes to better Mephiles's access. The grey form's length grew even larger as it buldges and throbed. A every large final load of semen spewed into Sonic's body. Mephilies backed away and quickly used an right tentacle to keep and him from spilling out of Sonic's body.

"I'll be back tomorrow, until then, don't spill a drop," Mephilies ordered.

Sonic gulped, he was trapped with the very entity that took his life. He was his new sex toy, and he knew for certain, there was no escape for him this time.

.
.

~~~