38) Sonipse: Trapped

.
.

PoV: Sonic

"Maybe here?" I turned a corner and found myself staring out a window into space.

"Damn it, where are the escape pods?!" I ran around this huge ship with no clues where to go.

"Enough of this," Doom grabbed me.

"Let go!" I kicked him and he threw me into a room, "Let me out!" I kicked the door. Fine, I'll just bust out again."

"You can't bust through that door," he showed up behind me.

"Eclipse... You think taking me up in your ship will stop me?" I thought of a brave face as I thought of a way out.

"No, but I know I can stop you myself," his tail grabbed my wrist.

"Hey! Hands off-mm!" I froze in my tracks. He was kissing me! "What the hell?!"

"You won't be able to fight anymore after this," he pinned me down.

"Let me go, Ahhhaaa!" My back got an enormous surge of pain.

"Who knew you'd be so warm and soft on the inside," I looked down and felt regret, his tail was squirming around inside me.

"D-don't, pull it out! Pull it out!" I pushed away and he held my hands down tighter, "Aaahaaa!"

"You can shout all you want, but no one on mobius can save you," he pick me up and pushed me down onto a bed, he tail still squirming inside me, "What will you say of I push in deeper."

"N-No! It break me- Aaahaa~anyahaa~♡!" I gripped the sheets trying to get myself under control. He kept going, he didn't care if I was in pain or not.

"Let's stretch you out a little more," he pushed a finger into me and I bit my tongue until I tasted blood.

"Stop... It hurts..." I begged.

"I'm planing to remove the pain," he was leaning in. I felt his lips over my ear, my body was giving me weird signals. On side was shouting that it hurt, the other was whispering for me to stay. The whisper seemed so much louder, "You're shaking not being about to moan. Why don't you let it out?"

"N-no, nhg... n-no for someone... like you- ooo!" I bit my tongue again and covered my mouth.

"I'm you captain on this ship you know. You do everything I say," he pinned my hands away from my mouth, "I order you to moan."

I wanted to bite him for this. I held it in, even though his tail was making crazy because it poked at a certain spot, I kept quiet.

"You don't want to disobey me," I felt him push it in further.

"Mm~♡!" Don't moan... Don't... "Aaahaa~♡♡!"

"Look at that, you didn't just moan, you came," he bit my ear.

"You got...what you wanted... now... let me go..." Why do I feel so out of breath?

"That was just an order, who said it was what I wanted," I felt panic though out my instincts and body.

"No!" I made a move to get away, he pinned me onto my stomach.

"I like this position, I think I'll tie you up and keep you this way," I felt tightness around my hands.

"I'm going to get out of here," I growled.

"And I'm going to get a blow job," he pulled my ear.

"I'd never let you," I spat.

"You don't have to let me do anything. I do what I want with you. You're my pet hedgehog."

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

Eclipse used leather handcuffs to the Sonic's hands behind his back. He kept his tail against Sonic's prostate as he forced the azure's mouth open. Sonic attempted to bite, but wound up gagging as Eclipse's member thrust into his mouth.

"So warm, it's like you were made to be fucked," Eclispe smirked as he began thrusting into Sonic's mouth over and over. He felt addicted to the feeling already, "I'm never going let you off this ship now."

Sonic couldn't pull away from Eclipse's grasp. He couldn't bite, his gagging reflex prevented him from closing his mouth. Eclipse came in to Sonic's throat, there was such a gush of cum it almost choked the little hedgie. Eclipse pulled out and Sonic coughed for air.

"Looks like you swallowed most of it," Eclipse pulled his tail out of Sonic's entrance and wrapped it around the uke's slender waist.

"Wait, let me rest!" Sonic shouted, looking for any excuse to stop his captor.

"You can rest after," Eclipse licked up Sonic's back and stopped at his neck. He bit down, hard.

"Aaahhh!" Sonic screamed as he was bitten to be claimed. Sonic's tears ran down his cheeks from the sudden pain, he wasn't prepared for it in anyway.

"Now everyone will see you're mine," Eclipse smirked, and prepared himself to thrust into Sonic's entrance.

"AAAAHHAAAA~♡♡♡♡!" Sonic screamed loud enough for the whole ship to hear. Doom just sat back and enjoyed a victory.

"Now you're loud," Eclipse began pounding the small hedgie.

Sonic tried speak any attempt resulted in another bruise on his prostate. His mouth tasted of semen from Eclipse and blood from biting his tongue. His ass having the same combination, only he couldn't taste it. Ecplises large member was tearing at Sonic's walls. Pre cum was already leaking out into the hot, wet, entrance.

Sonic bit his lip anytime he tried not to shout, each time it failed. Eclipse rammed Sonic harder, bruises even formed around the outside of Sonic's entrance. His body had never felt so sore.

Eclipse watched as Sonic came below him, never realizing he was turned on by Eclipse's way to mating with him.

He came into Sonic's body, it gushed out of his entrance.

"Perfect," Eclipse pulled out and Sonic collapsed onto the bed, panting, "You better behave while your on this ship from now on."

"I... hate... you..." Sonic growled.

"Doesn't matter, I'll still fuck you when I want," Eclipse left, leaving Sonic to pass out.

The small hedgie remain unconscious as the ship moved away from mobius, preventing him from ever going home.

.
.

~~~~