5) Sonadow: I'm Here to Kill You

PoV: Sonic

I was chained to the wall. Only for a deal I made with Eggman. I'd stay his prisoner if he stopped attacking. It at have worked, I haven't see the real work for so long.

"Hello faker," Shadow came in, "Unfortunately for you," he showed me a gun, "this day has claimed your life."

"Huh, I thought it'd happen sooner. Well go ahead, I waiting for the bullet," I held my head up, "So long as the world is safe, in fine with it."

"Very well good bye hedgehog," he aimed the gun and I closed my eyes.

I heard the bullet, but I wasn't dead.
I opened my eyes to ask and Shadow was knelt down in front of me. I felt my body unlocked from the wall as the chains fell and collapsed onto the ground.

"You'll stay a secret do you understand?" He lifted my head by my cheeks.

"Yeah..." I gulped.

"Chaos control," we appeared in his bedroom.

"Why'd? You-" he kissed me and pinned me down. I didn't know how to respond, "adhow.... mmh!"

Opening my mouth to talk was a mistake as his tongue pushed into my mouth. I tried push it his tongue from my mouth but he wouldn't budge. His tongue was everywhere in my mouth. It sent warm shivers up my back.

"Not bad... but if you want to live you'll have to do better," he pulled off my gloves.

"I'd rather be dead," I huffed.

"We'll see how you feel after words," he lifted my hips and he licked my knee.

"Mm!" I flinched feeling something hard between my legs. I hopped to chaos it was his knee, "Ahh!"

I felt like I was being stabbed with an iron pipe. Next came a sudden pain on the side on my neck, Shadow claiming me... damn it... I though he hated me.

"Sh-Shadow what are- ah?!" He cut me off by biting down harder. He didn't want me talking.

He let go, I could see my own blood on his lips. He bent back down, I felt him licking the wound.

"Don't talk," he ordered, he wiped my cheeks and kissed me again, "you don't have to cry. Just relax."

I never even noticed my tears. He wasn't moving, but he wasn't pulling out either. He was just holding me.

PoV: Shadow

I was sick of Sonic being tortured. Even with being Eggmans prisoner he still kept a cute face. I held his as I waited for him to relax. I had to if I wanted to keep my newest claim, he need to feel pleasure not pain. That an it felt like I thrusted myself into a crusher he was so tense and tight like this. I felt the extremely tight walls around my member relax and loosen as his breathing calmed.

I waited for his quiet whimpering to stop before slowly begining a rhythmic trust into his warm soft walls. Now that he was relaxed he was softer and warm, perfect and still tight. Now I just need to aim for a certain nerve in his body.

"Shadow~♡!" He moan as I finally found it.

"Don't mind being mine so much now do you?" I licked his ear.

"Aa♡!" All he could answer with were moans, a good sign.

PoV: 3rd Person

Sonic moaned to Shadow's touch. The azure's member escaping its sheath as a reaction, Sonic mind bubble with pleasure and bliss. Shadows only thoughts were on the symphony of Sonic's moans. He loved his latest claim and new set secret.

Since Eggman had captured Sonic Shadow's been stuck with torturing him. His emotions changed from hate to pity, pity to fondness, fondess to lust, and now lust to love. Why his emotions changed in the order he didn't know, but he knew the end of Sonic's life wasn't something he wanted.

Sonic's moans would be echoing through the entire base of it were for the sound proof walls of Shadow's room. No cameras to catch them, so long as Shadow was with Sonic he was indeed a secret. The ebony's hard member constantly pounding Sonic's prostate and walls. Heated sensations coursing through Sonic's nerves pleasuring his body.

The only thing that ever muddled Sonic's moans were the kisses he shared with Shadow. Sonic's own member was grasped and pumped out of rythem from the powerful thrusts Shadow made. Sonic's body no longer being able to handle any more of Shadow's heat, released. Cum over both stomachs as Shadow continue thrusting, soon cumming deep into Sonic himself. Sonic getting a warm shiver from the hot white gooey fluid that now filled him.

"S-Shadow... I-" Shadow shut Sonic up with a kiss.

"Do you want to keep living?" Shadow asked, Sonic nodded, "you don't go anywhere without me. Now sleep, you need rest."

Sonic yawned as he fell asleep, Shadow watching over his prize.

~~~

Damn, I got pissed at my phone while writing this. It delete half the chapter!!! I had to write this twice with was annoying.

But it made the publishing step so hurray!

Let me know what you want next.

Bye bye~ 😁