90) Sonadilver: Two for One

.
.

PoV: Shadow

They were adorable, both of them. Sonic and Silver lived next door to me, I couldn't believe it when they moved in next door. It was just after their honey moon, and I could watch them have sex from my bedroom window. I didn't stop watching them since, and they didn't even suspect me. They've lived next door for years now, always smiling and happy; and tonight was the night I'd take them for myself.

It was past midnight now, I grabbed my bag and jumped over my backyard fence into theirs. It was quiet and their lights were off. I snuck in through a window they left cracked open for air. Only the completely shut windows would set off their alarm. I walked through their house, pictures of them together everywhere. Even the ones of their wedding day were hung along the walls. They smiled in every one of them. I stepped up their stairway to their room.

The two were peacefully sleeping in bed, Sonic sleeping on Silver's chest in an adorable bundle. I put down the bag I was carrying and pulled the ropes I had out. I woke them up carefully.

"Sonic, Silver," I watched them open their eyes.

"Mm..." They noticed me.

"Good morning."

"AAHHH!!!"

---

"Let him go!" Silver shouted as I tightened the rope on Sonic.

"No," I tired the last knot, leaving Sonic tied up besides his tied up husband.

"Shadow, why are you doing this?" Sonic asked, "I thought we were friends."

"We'll be more than that soon," I forced Sonics legs apart and licked his inner thigh.

"Don't touch him you pervert!" Silver shouted at me.

"Hm," I smirked and licked Sonic's tail.

"Aahhh!" He struggled as I continued to lubricate his entrance.

"Stop that!" Silver struggled against his ropes and I let Sonic go.

  Sonic laid where he was, panting. I was hard, I couldn't wait to go inside.

"Shadow... please..." Sonic pleaded. That was what I needed.

"Please? I'll go ahead then," I took aim, and got ready.

"AAAAHHHAAAaaaa!!!!!" Sonic screamed, knowing how many times Silver fucked him, it was compliment saying I was much bigger.

"Sonic!" Silver fell forward, he couldn't save his husband from me.

"S-stop... it hurts-augh!" I interrupted him with a powerful trust. I started thrusting into him, hard.

"Stop! He's bleeding!" Silver cried as I continued, ramming Sonic's prostate.

I smirked and pounded him harder, "How do you like watching me fuck your own husband?"

"I'm going to beat your ass when I get loose," He growled.

"You're next," I pulled his quills and I continued to fuck Sonic.

  I loved every second of this.

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

  Shadow pounded Sonic, his member surrounded by soft walls. Blood dripped onto the bed from how rough Shadow was being. Sonic shouted the the rope left ropeburns over him. Cum gushed into him and Shadow pulled out and shut Sonics thighs. He pushed his cock between Sonic's thighs and thrusted between them. Shadow came a second time, Covering Sonics tied up body in fresh semen.

  Shadow let Sonic's legs go and forced Sonic's mouth open. He rubbed his fingers against Sonic's tonite until they dripped with saliva.

A smile grewoh the ebony's face as he grabbed Silver.

"Your turn," Shadow lifted Sonic's tail.

"Get away from me!" Silver attempted to kick Shadow away, only to get two fingers rammed into his ass, "Fuck..."

"You're not used to being fucked in the ass are you?" Shadow chuckled, "You better get used to it soon."

"Ngh! You fucking asshole!" Silver bit his tongue as Shadow lubricated him. Shadow grew impatient as his dick few more and more erect. He pulled his hand away and took aim, "AAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!"

  Silver shouted as the large genitanila forced it's way into his body.

"You're almost as tight as your little husband," Shadow forced himself completely into Silver, making the  pearl hedgehog bleed onto the sheets as his lover was.

  The bed freaked as the rocking began again, Shadow pleasing him inside the amber eyed hedgehog.

"Ah! ...I won't... ngh! Let you... get away with this... Ah!" Silver spoke between yelps of pain. He was forced to stare at his unconscious lover while being raped by their stalker neighbor.

  Shadow panted as he grew tired. His body beginning to bed him to release. A few more thrusts into the soft bloodied walls and fun flowed into Silver's body. Shadow let him slide off his semen coated dick and collapse onto the bed.

  He grabbed Sonic and Silver by the quills, jerking Sonic awake. He forced both their faces to his twitching member.

"You're disgusting," Silver growled.

"You either lick or I put something inside Sonic, where it shouldn't be," Shadow growled, noticing an empty wine bottle in the trash. Sonic's mouth was forced over the top half of Shadow's cock, "You better not bite of you know what's good for you."

  He bobbed Sonic's head on the upper half of his cock and pushed Silver to was bottom half, making the pearl hedgehog lick the base of his member as the azure was forced to blow him. The feeling of both tongues stimulating him on his already sensitive length, from cumming three times, he was brought to the edge quickly.

  Just before cumming Shadow move Sonic and Silver so their faces were pressed against him member. He came and cum landed on both of their faces.

"That's enough for tonight," Shadow pushed the two to lay down and he laid between them. He fell asleep, leaving the married couple alone in the dark.

"Silver..." Sonic cried, hating the scent of semen in his fur.

"I know," Silver replied, "I'm sorry."

"You two," Shadow shifted, "You belong to me."

  The couple whimpered, their new life being tied up sex toys for Shadow's personal use.

~~~

  And that was it. The final oneshot for this book. I had a lot of fun, and tried somethings out with this book. It was fun and helped me, not only break my artist blocks, but great some of the books I have now.

The final one shot, 974, and I think it was a great one to end on.

This is not the last of my oneshots, THERE WILL BE A SECOND BOOK COMING SOON!

  So get excited for that. I've got a couple new rules, but I'm still very open to mostly any request that comes my way.

I hope you guys like this 90 shot length series and are ready for season two!

  Let reach 100 this time!

I love you guys!

Goodbye!

❤💛💚💙💜💎💎💎💜💙💚💛❤