85) SonLynx: Revenge

Sonic x Lightening Lynx

.
.

PoV: Lynx

"You took everything from me," I made it to his house just as the sky went dark. The one who cause me to lose my clan, my home. I would make him pay, "Sonic. I'm called a villain for a reason."

  I just had to lure him out. Sonic could be seen through his window, washing dishes. I needed to get his attention. I fired a lighting bolt into the forest and a fire started. Sonic noticed and ran outside. The swollen clouds in the sky already looked like they were about to rain. The fire was spreading quickly. I stayed hidden as I watched Sonic attempt to put out the fire by covering it with dirt. The smoke was enough to irritate the sky and cause hard, cold rain to come down. The rain was freezing, almost cold enough to be hail. The fire went out and I had Sonic trapped now.

"It's freezing," Sonic hugged himself to keep warm, "At least the fire stopped."

"Sonic the Hedgehog, I've got you all alone," I spoke, getting attention.

"Lynx," he glared, "What do you want?"

"Revenge on you. You took everything from me," I snapped.

"You tried to destroy the world," he reminded me of my past failures.

"You won't win this battle," I readied myself for a fight, I wasn't going to let Sonic win this time.

---

  It was a battle against power and speed.

"AAAHH!" I loved Sonic's scream as I electrocuted him. It was my best chance now. I kicked his left thigh with full force, "AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

  The sound of his bone snapping was clear as day to hear. Sonic was immobile now. Completely inable to get away or fight.

"I told you. You aren't winning this battle," I grabbed him by the quills.

"Ah!" He winced, "You won't get away with this. I'll heal. And I'll kick your ass."

"Still talking tough," I kicked his left leg and he let out a scream. The tears stinging the corners of his eyes, he was adorably helpless.

  And I had him all to myself.

"Ahh!" I threw him against a smoldering tree, the still hot and smoking bark burned his back. He fell forward and I stepped on his left leg, "Stop... You beat me... just go..."

"You don't understand," I applied more pressure.

"AAAAHHH!" His agony was what I needed to hear.

"I have no home to go back to. I'm here for as long as I please," I grinned as I saw him attempt to get up. I place my other foot on his back and forced him down. My entire weight was on his broken leg and back. I grabbed his quills and forced his head up, "I'm going to break you."

  I had no tools of torture, there was one way I could break him, and he was lucky he was cute when he was suffering.

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

  Sonic was in agony from the pain of having the weight of an entire mobian on his broken leg. Tears ran down his face as he couldn't stop the pain. Lynx continued to hold Sonic tight by his quills.

  Stroking his own member, Lynx was getting himself erect. He sent an electrical surge through Sonic making him scream in pain.

  Sonic found himself laying on his back. The cold rain hitting his face. His body was shivering and shaking from the cold, his hands going numb due to his wet gloves making his hands colder. His wet fur kept him freezing cold. Lynx put a hand to Sonic's neck, squeezing it to shorten the hedgehog's breath.