44) Sonadow: Your Magic

• Shadow gains a vodoo doll of Sonic.

•Sonic loses control of his body

• Shadow forces Sonic into sex

.
.

PoV: Shadow

I placed six blue quills inside the doll and it was finished. All I had to do was tell it what to do.

"Why don't you come over Sonic, tonight as seven you'll walk over to my home in the forest," it first order and it was 6: 30 at night. I gave myself enough time to get everything read.

.
.

--- 7 pm ---

PoV: Sonic

"Why did I walk here?" I tried recalling any call to come over to Shadow's place, "Might as well as him to race tomorrow."

I raised my hand to ring the bell and the door opened.

"Hello?" It was pitch black inside. My legs felt like they were moving on their own. I tried turning back but I could control myself for some reason, "H-hey... what's going on?"

"How nice that you came to visit," the lights turned on and Shadow was sitting in a chair in front of me.

By his feet was a black rolled up towel.

"Shadow... why do you seem creepier than before?" I tried getting up, but it felt like my knees were locked.

"No reason," he had a little blue bag in his hand. I heard him whisper something I couldn't hear.

"Look I'm gonna go hom~!" My body started moving, it felt like something was forcing me, and it definetly wasn't myself, "W... What the hell is going on? Why can't I control my movements?"

My body had me in a horribly embarrassing position. My hands behind me as support for my weight, my legs were apart in front of me.

"That was a sweet view to give me," Shadow got up placed his hands on my knees. I couldn't straighten out my leg to make him lose his balance or pulling it back in to kick him, "You want it that badly?"

"Want what?" I didn't like that smirk on his face.

"We'll, your tail has been wagging this whole time," his hands spread my legs further until I lost balance and fell back.

"Shadow! Let g-mm~!" I felt a hand rubbing under my tail as my body was turned onto my chest, "S-stop it... move your hand."

"It's not my hand," he move to sit in my view. Then I realized it was my own hand touching me.

No! Not in front of him! I can't do this with someone watching. Why won't my body listen to me?

I felt something slip inside me, I did my all not to moan. My other hand moved from under my chin to between my legs with the other. I started to feel a knot in my stomach, Shadow was just watching me.

"Aaha~!" The knot released and my body collapsed.

I could move on my own again. I started to get up to make a run for it, but as soon was I was standing I was forced back onto my knees.

"Your desperate for it," Shadow sat back down in the chair, legs open... he was hard... no way.

My body walked towards him as my mind screamed to turn the other way. Forced back onto my knees, I was in front of his open lap.

"Go ahead," he rubbed my ear as my right reached out and grabbed him. It was hot and big, but I could keep my hand from starting to jerk him off, "Why don't you tell me how badly you want it?"

"Eew n-" I lost my voice, I couldn't speak, "I want it. I want it so bad. I love it."

No! That's not what I want ed to say at all! Stop it! Shadow! Set me free! My mind was screamed the opposite of what I was doing, but it stopped when I realize I was leaning in. NO!

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

Sonic was leaning in, but not on his own. His body moved how ever Shadow commanded it. In a tiny blue bag he had a small microphone, it connect to a speaker. The speaker sat next to a doll hidden where Sonic could never find it. The doll was of Sonic, it forced Sonic to odey every command Shadow whispered to it.

Sonic's body was forced to lean in, his lips moving farther and farther apart. Shadow hard dick soon feeling Sonic soft lips upon its tip. Sonic's mind screamed no as he took the whole of the large member in his mouth. His head bobbing up and down without permission as Sonic gave Shadow a blowjob.

The blue hedgehogs wet mouth proved to be warm, almost hot. It was soft and Shadow made sure to keep Sonic's th then going, no matter how hard the aruze wanted to bite to make him stop. Shadow gave Sonic's throat on last hard thrust, busting Sonic's lower lip from the force. Shadow came straight down Sonic's throat, forcing the azure to swallow.

Sonic broke into a short coughing fit when he got control of his body back. He caught his breath and Shadow took control over him again, making Sonic climb into his lap.

"Shadow... stop-" Sonic lost his voice to Shadow's control, "aAAahaAAA~♡♡♡!"

Shadow pushed Sonic down onto his member. Sonic cried from the sudden penetration of a member that was much larger than his own, it tore at Sonic's entrance as it throbbed from pleasure. Shadow had Sonic banner from talking, he was only allowed to moan. Keeping Sonic's arms gently holding Shadow when all he wanted to do was push away.

Sonic's lips parted without his control. Shadow kissed Sonic, not allowing him to bite or fight back. Shadow thrusted into Sonic as they kissed. Sonic mind that had been want to get away was soon being muffled by such strong, powerful, lustful sensation he didn't fight back against the voodoo Shadow controlled him with. Shadow bounced Sonic harder and harder, ramming and pounding his sweet spot. Sonic came as Shadow thrusted one last time, filling Sonic with him until it spilled.

"Release," Shadow let his control of Sonic go.

Sonic collapsed, hardly able to say a word. Shadow picked up the rolled up black towel and cleaned himself off. He left Sonic to sleep on the couch. His last command for the day was that Sonic was not to leave the house.

"I should have done this soon," Shadow smirked as he started the shower, "he's mine now."

.
.

~~~