52) Sonight: Battle To Remeber

Sonic x Mighty

.
.

PoV: Mighty

"You're always fighting Eggman, who knew you'd be so weak!" I attacked and Sonic dodged, "You're fast cause you can't take a punch."

"I can take a punch, I just don't want to fight," Sonic shouted.

We had been fight for about an hour to prove who was stronger, and I knew just how to do it. I made Sonic back up again and he tripped over a rock. I pinned him down right then and there.

"Got ya," I pin him against the dirt floor.

"Not for lo-" I kissed him midsentence, his mouth open from talking gave my tongue direct access to his mouth, "Mm! Mm~♡!"

I felt his body tense and his breathing pick up. He was definetly not used to this. I pulled his knees apart and broke the kiss.

"No way will I let you get any dominance over me," I smirked seeing him panting with a flushed face.

"Wh-what the hell!" He was stuttering, I threw him off completely.

"Just shut up," I kissed him again and he fought.

It didn't take much for to regain dominance over him. I left his panting and I grabbed his wrists. I bent down and start licking up his tail.

"A~aaha♡" He moaned so easily, I should have done this the day we met.

I pushed my tongue into his body, "Aaaha♡! D-don't aa~♡!"

It didn't much effort to make him lose his strength. I pulled my tongue out once he was wet enough. I leaned over him, his blushing face and nervous gulp was all I needed to know he wouldn't fight back until he figured out what I was about to do.

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

"AAAHAAAAA~♡♡♡!" Sonic screamed as Mighty's length rammed itself deep into his body.

Mighty thrusted and Sonic gripped the lose dirt in the ground he laid on.

"Oh fuck... I didn't expect you be this soft," Mighty grabbed Sonic hips as he thrusted into the virgin entrance.

"S-sto- aaa~♡♡!" His sweet spot was rammed and Sonic moaned.

Mighty continued to hit that same place, making Sonic feel more pleasure than pain. Sonic attempted to throw dirt, but the pleasure he felt was making him rethink fighting. Mighty pulled and grabbed Sonic's cheek, thrusting himself into Sonic's mouth. Sonic pushed away, by Mighty didn't let up until he successful shot cum down Sonic's throat.

"You're pretty talented," Mighty smirked, grabbing Sonic's hips once more and thrusting back in.

"AAAHAA♡♡!" Sonic shouted as his prostate was hit dead on.

Mighty turned Sonic over onto his stomach and continued thrusting over and over. Sonic no longer cared, he was feeling to much pleasure from the large member that reached deep inside his body. Mighty pulled them both back and bounced Sonic over his member, cumming straight into the azure hedgie's rectum. The scarlet armidilo let his prey collapse after they bother came. He carried Sonic on his back, taking him to his bed. Both tired from an eventful day.

~~~