30) Sonadow: Just a Check Up

.
.

PoV: Sonic

"Is a home check really necessary?" I asked.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow. With my office close, I can only give you a check up in my own office at home," he answered.

"I'll be ready, by what time?" I asked, opening my schedule book.

"Be ready by eleven," Dr. Shadow answered me.

"Alright, I'll be ready."

.
.

--- Next Day ---

"Ready?" Dr Shadow asked as he pulled up to my house in his car.

"Yeah," I got in and sat down.

"Comfortable?" He asked.

"Mmhmm," I nodded and buckled my seat belt.

"Let's go," Shadow started driving.

It was a quiet drive to his house. Dr. Shadow walked me into his home and took me to his home office and moved everything off his desk.

"Sit up here," he patted the desk and propped myself up onto it.

"Any more pains from your stomach?" He asked.

"Not so much thanks to the medicine you gave me," I answered.

"Good, good," Shadow pulled out a stethoscope, "remove your shirt."

"O-oh. Alright..." I pulled my top off and I felt cold metal against my chest.

"Breath in," he ordered.

"Anything wrong?" I asked, I felt a hand on my leg.

"You're doing just fine," he moved the scope lower, down to my stomach.

"Mm..." I flinched from the cold.

"I just need to examine you a little and we're done for today," he unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down.

"Doctor... I could do that on my own..." I said as he pulled my underwear down.

"It's already done," he said tapping my knee with a little hammer, "ow," my leg suddenly kicked him.

"Sorry! I don't know why that happened," I panicked.

"It's alright," he rubbed my leg.

He left my stomach and listened to it. I felt his hand near my back and then-

"Aaahaa~♡!"

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

Shadow slipped his tongue between Sonic's upper thighs.

"Aaahaa~♡!" Sonic moaned, "D-Doctor what a-are you- aah~♡!"

Shadow took hold of Sonic's now exposed member in his mouth. The shock of such bliss confused the azure hedgie, but such enjoyment had him changing his mind. Sonic didn't fight, in stead he let Shadow move him as he pleased. Welcoming the doctor's touch over his supple fur.

Sonic came and Shadow swallowed. He had his adorable and cured patient where he wanted him.

"Has anyone ever told you how adorable your moans are?" Shadow purred.

"No one I know of," Sonic panted.

"Well then," Shadow kissed Sonic's peach lips, yearning for another moan like the last, "You're adorable."

Sonic laughed as Shadow nibbled the side of his neck, tickling him. His member beginning to poke through his pants as Shadow's desire for his patient grew.

"Let's get this started the," Shadow smirked and inserted a finger into Sonic behind.

"AAAHA~♡♡!" The azure's back arched as he gripped the table from the sudden feeling.

Shadow relished in the sounds from his patient. He inserted a second finger and stretch the small entrance further. Keeping Sonic busy by moving his fingers against the inner walls of his body, Shadow unbuckled his pants.

Shadow's member, much larger than the average of a large dick, was hard and awaiting entry to it's new partner. Shadow pulled Sonic legs over his arms and opened his entrance.

"D-Doctor... aaahhaa~♡♡♡♡!!!" Sonic screamed as the large member entered his body.

"Give it some time," Shadow whispered, kissing his patient.

Sonic shakily placed a hand over his stomach, able to feel the hard member within him from the outside of his body. Shadow held his mischievous hand and continued kissing his patient, soon feeling him start to relax.

Moans filled the house as Shadow began thrusting into his body. Aiming straight for his prostate, hitting the azure's sweet spot with no resistance from soft silky walls.

A hard shaft surrounded by moist warmth and a tight gentleness. It made the craving to release so much stronger. Shadow rammed into him harder, grabbing into Sonic's waist to hold him still. Sonic's sweet spot darkened from bruising as the large tip of Shadow's shaft hitting it dead on continuously.

"Aahaa~♡♡!" Sonic felt his member grabbed again as Shadow kept thrusting into him. No mercy for his shatter as it was pumped in sync with each thrust.

The sound of the desk hitting the wall was all beside heavy breathing and moaning. Shadow pushed far into Sonic, past his prostate and further into his body, cumming and filling the azure's body with lots of his release.

The warm fluid seeping out of Sonic and onto the desk. Sonic's panting continued and Shadow continued coming into Sonic small body.

"I'll assign you to a new doctor, but we'll still need to give you regular check ups," Shadow said, kissing his exhausted lover.

"I understand," Sonic panted.

"I'll drive you back home after you rest. And I'll see you next week."

.
.

~~~

Alright, I know this was requested before, but I will no longer do Zonic one-shots.

I did it once to test the waters, and I did not enjoy those waters.

So along with my no Eggman x Sonic rule. There is now

No Sonic x Sonic storied of any kind.

Requests will be open again after my last 2 requests.

Yes I will announce it in case people forget. See you guys after my next and last final!

Bye bye ~ 😙😙