3) Sonadow: Required Assistance

PoV: Sonic

"Please, if we could use the chaos emeralds together we could end this and save the world," I pleaded.

"Faker, are you pathetic that you must ask me for help?" Shadow rolled his eyes.

"Are you so pathetic that you can't drop your ego to save a planet?" He pinned me down.

"Hmm," he had a smirk on his face. I saw his eyes scan me up and down, "I'll help you on one condition," I gulped, "You show me just how fake you are."

I nodded very suttlily and he grinned. He pulled me up onto his lap and I could feel he was already hard. Next this I knew it felt like I was being torn apart from the inside. He member was inside me, and it was deep.

"Aah~ damn it..." I shouted, it hurt so much more than expected.

"If you don't relax it'll continue to hit, not that I care if you do," he spat and lifted me.

Feeling him start to pull out was relief from the pain. The pain returned as I was slammed back down. Why did I agree to this?!

PoV: 3rd Person

Shadow pounded into Sonic, not caring for his screams. Sonic attempted to force his body to relax. If he was doing this he atleast didn't want it to be painful. Shadow's much larger shaft had already drawn a bit of blood from the entrance it invaded.

Sonic's body relaxed for a second in attempt to ease the pain, Shadow choose that moment to ram his prostate with the hardest thrust yet.

"AAA♡!" A moan escaped Sonic's throat, a sound that completely embarrassed him.

Now that an extremely strong shot of pleasure spun through the smaller hedgie, the feeling didn't stop. Shadow began relishing in the moans that were now constantly coming from Sonic. Shadow began making Sonic ride him at a quicker pace, more sounds of pleasure filling the air as their heat continued.

Shadows shaft now moved more comfortably in and out of pink, silky walls. He didn't stop until he successfully filled Sonic with his cum as Sonic released onto his ebony stomach.

Their heat continued as Shadow pushed Sonic down onto his stomach. He crawled over him and enter Sonic once more. The cold metal floor floor Sonics burning skin as he was rammed from behind. He didn't know which position sent him more pleasure.

"You're not bad..." Shadow grunted, "for a fake."

"S-sa~a! Says... you," Sonic replied.

"Hmph," Shadow found pleasure in making Sonic moan suddenly.

He stopped as Sonic finally got a chance to catch his breath. He pulled out to just the tip before making Sonic moan as he mercilessly rammed back in. Sonic's body was frozen with pleasure. His cheeks and ear practicly glowing red and he began to drool. Shadow's endless penetration to his behind was nothing more of bliss for him now.

Shadow found himself craving to do deeper into Sonic. His 'fake' proving to be more real than himself. His tight walls turned to be more irrisitable with each thrust, an unexpect result of the ebony's plan.

PoV: Shadow

Faker was damn impressive on the inside. It felt like I was being drawn into him. I might need convincing from him again in the near future. I had already done him once, but I just didn't feel like stopping. He was clearly a virgin to this, and it was worth making him convince me.

I released once more into him. I made him face me, I gave his lips a taste and he moaned. I kissed him again, slipping my tongue past his lips. He fought but I would never let him gain dominance. He quickly lost the battle as expected and because submissive to me. I lowered his head, his eyes widened.

He opened his mouth with hesitance and I thrusted into him. His was warm and soft, but it didn't compare to before. I stopped feeling him gag and laid him on his back instead.

"Shadow... please, we have to save everyone," he begged.

I ignore him and pushed myself into him once more. This side of him was much better to enter.

PoV: 3rd Person

Shadow helped himself to Sonic's entrance once more. Continuing to bruise the area as Sonic moaned in responce. Once his convincing cane to an end he stood as Sonic collected himself.

"Very well," Shadow adjusted his gloves and cleaned himself up, "I'll help you with just this."

"T-thank you," Sonic replied as he stood on his now sore legs.

"But," Sonic's heart dropped, "If you need my help again, you'll have to convince me again."

Sonic's face went completely red, "S-Sure thing..."

~~~

This one was interesting to write. I actually did this while waiting in line for 2 hours for a hair cut.

Cutting a girls hair is a frickin process. Annoying, but usually worth it.

Well I'll see you for either the next request, or a one shot I think of.

Bye bye ~ 😁