31) Sonadow: Sealed with More than a kiss

.
.

PoV: Shadow

The I Do's were done with it was our wedding reception.

"So, won't you have my first dance as your wife?" Sonic smiled in that georgous wedding dress, no where near as georgous as he was.

"Come here you," I tossed him up in the air and kissed him. I lead him out to the dance floor and we danced.

When the dances were fine with we opened the champagne and cut the cake. Sonic wiped frosting onto my cheek, I got revenge by doing the same and stealing a bit of his slice.

We drank, ate, and danced all night.

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

Shadow's glass was constantly refilled, different champagnes were poured into the same glass. He would take a sip and then had Sonic the glass to drink himself. The wedding reception was done and over with, Shadow and Sonic burst into their room laughing. Falling, Shadow landed over Sonic as he laughed.

"Oh, you're ssoo beautiful. I can't get over it," Shadow spoke into the sheets besides Sonic's head.

"Hahahaha! You're sso drunk," Sonic laughed.

"Says the light weight bride," Shadow lifted his head, smiling.

Both hedgehog's faces red from the alcohol.

"Oh Shadow!" Sonic shouted with glee as Shadow nuzzled his neck.

"Mmhmhm," Shadow chuckled, "You're so damn soft."

"Shadow~ oo~♡!" Sonic moaned from a unknowing hand grazing his tail.

"Crap, did I pull your tail?" Shadow asked.

"Yeah but... it felt kinda good," Sonic sat up, "hey, why don't we?"

"Why don't we what?" Shadow repeated, playing with the ruffles of Sonic's pure white dress.

"Why don't we have sex?" Sonic finished.

"Didn't you want to wait?" Shadow asked taking a drink of the bottle of wine besides their bed.

"Were married, what's left to wait for?" Sonic laughed taking the bottle after shadow handed it to him.

"Then let's do it," Shadow kissed his azure bride.

"Shouldn't I take off the dress?" Sonic asked as he was pinned down.

"Leave it on."

"Alright then."

  Sonic smiled thought their kiss, just as Shadow did. He lifted the skirt of Sonic's wedding dress and pulled off his underwear. Sonic unbuttoned Shadow's tuxedo and shirt. They began making out in a drunken romance. Shadow slipping his tongue into Sonic's mouth to explore. Sonic being to moan sounds Shadow had only dreamed of hearing  not he finally got to experience it.

"AAAHAAA~♡♡!" Sonic shouted as a finger entered his body for the first time.

"Your voice is amazing," Shadow said, biting Sonic's ear.

"Aa-oo~♡!" Sonic moaned as Shadow's instincts guided him to Sonic's prostate.

"You sound like you like that spot," Shadow purred. Sonic nodded as his body shook from pleasure, "I'll stay in that area then," Shadow entered a second finger.

"Nyaahaaa~♡♡ aa-♡♡!" Sonic shouted, bothering the hung over guests next door.

"I love you," Shadow kissed his lover, removing his finger as his member was ready for entry.

"I... I love you too," Sonic panted, sensing something was coming, but not knowing what, "Aaaahhaaaa~♡♡♡♡♡!"

  One if th neighboring guests thought to bang on the wall, but was to lazy to get up and just listened to the show next door.

"Did that hurt?!" Shadow panicked, thinging of pulling out of his partner. Sonic just kissed his and he continued, "Alright then."

  Sonic moaned as Shadow began thrusting slowly. Shadow hadn't felt anything like it before; Sonic's body was hit, but not hot enough to burn him. It was soft yet extremely tight, but not suffocating. It was moist and deep, and it gave Shadow a craving for more.

  He continued thrusting into his azure wife, picking up the pace. From a gentle thrust to pounding his lovers sweet spot, Shadow fell in love with his wife in a whole new wait.

  Sonic was hit with bliss immediately, a rare scenario for a virgin, but Shadow's instincts and love guided him well. Sonic held Shadow's hand, enjoying his present state. He felt Shadow as someone he could never betray, their first mating sealing his promise of loyalty.

  Shadow found Sonic's member had shown itself as well. He thought for a moment and took it in his hand. Not realizing he could thrust and pump Sonic's member simultaneously. He pumped Sonic's shaft until the uke came. After, continuing to thrust into the orgasming azure.

  He pounded Sonic's entrance hard and gripped the sheets when he came,  filing his new wife with his cum.

"Sh-Shadow..." Sonic panted.

"We have... to do that... again..." Shadow panted,  holding his wife in his arms.

"... definetly," Sonic answered be for receiving a kiss from his groom.

  Both passed out from the alcohol in their system, and exhaustion. Neither realizing how sore Sonic was going to be in the morning.

.
.

~~~

  One more request to go and this book is open for business.

  Also, I can't believe this shit exists.

  Seriously people?! How fucking stupid is this world becoming?!

  Ugh, never mind, just be careful you guys. Okay?

  I'm gonna get myself cleaned up, do my chores, and then it's back to finishing that last update.See ya Soon.

  Bye bye ~ 😙