14) Sonadow: Under influenced

PoV: Sonic

This stupid robot had to be the one to grab me. I swear I could smell his breath from behind his glass dome he hid behind. I felt something sharp in my leg and he dropped me.

"Enjoy the injection hedgehog!"

---

Everything was fuzzy... what did Eggbreath say? Where am I? I couldn't tell where I was anymore. My vision was... blurry? I couldn't remember and thing.

"Whoa whoa~" I felt nothing below me.

Suddenly I only felt cold, but I did see Shadow... he never seemed so hot before.

PoV: Shadow

Sonic had been successfully drugged... but it seamed to have a different effect on him. He was supposed to be in pain, but the damn doctor messed up again.

"Mhmhmhm! Shadow~" he got up and staggered a bit, I was dealing with a drunken hedgehog, "hahaha Shadow!"

He clung onto me.

"Get off me hedgehog!" I pulled him away and he started whimpering, a terrible sound.

"Yay! Hahaha," he clung to me again and nusseled into my chest. He was even purring!

"Sonic, you should be in pain. What the hell did Eggman do wrong?" I lift his chin and he kissed me. I pushed him back, "I'll kill you for that!"

"You want to put in pain~" he held my arm, "Do it, come on~ You know I like you Shadow~"

"You're jabbering nonsense," I looked down at him, his cheeks were all flustered, his ears too.

He was actually quiet cute this way. I'm insane. I threw chaos spears at all the cameras in the room. There would be no record of this.

PoV: 3rd Person

Shadow began tracing Sonics body, not realizing how the azure's sent was luring him in. With Sonics mind glazed with Eggmans drug he was vulnerable, and yet he desired Shadow's touch.

Shadow began the next kiss on his own, not giving Sonic the chance to fight for dominance before he took the battle. Shadow found himself enjoying the control he had over his drugged victim. Sonic's vulnerability made him almost irrisitable, especially now with his scent in heat.

Sonic didn't care, rather... He didn't realize he did. Sonic's blinded mind only desired Shadows touch.

Shadow found himself wondering about Sonics voice as his hands ran down the arch of the azure's spine.

The azure enjoyed the simplicity of Shadows touch, place his hands back when ever they pulled away. Eventually Sonic just sat in Shadow's lap and nusseled into his chest fur, Shadow a bit taken with Sonic's desire to mearly snuggle. He want more from the azure.

Shadow wound up claiming Sonic as his own. The mark on Sonic's neck was surrounded by hickeys and the gently creases from tan lips. Sonic moaned as a hand began rubbing the underside of his tail. Ebony hands began spreading azure legs as a large member grew below.

"Aaahaaa~♡!" Sonic shouted as Shadow incerted his throbbing shaft into his smaller body.

"Fuck," Shadow held Sonic who the clenching onto him his hands were pulling the fur, "I never expected you to be so-"

Sonic cut him off by tugging his fur tighter, he was in pain. Shadow just stayed quiet and held him closer to soother his whimpering partner. Sonic was drugged and clueless, but he certainly felt Shadow deep penetration of his body.

Moans echoed throughout the cell and dungeon. A highly sensitive prostate was successfully rammed, tearing a throat from shouting out of pure pleasure. A hoarse voice continued shouting and moaning as he was thrusted into. Shadow was mostly quiet, but to him Sonic was a tight yet soft feeling he had never experienced. A feeling Shadow didn't want anyone else to experience.

This only quickened, never stopping until Sonic's blurred mind began clearing. The drugs were wearing off, and started realizing where he was.

PoV: Sonic

Pleasure? What feels so good? That scent.... isn't it...

"...Shadow?! Aah♡~!" What's he... am I moaning? "Aa♡!"

My mind was hazy, I started remembering what was going on. I cane onto him?

"Aah♡~! Shadow~♡!" I couldn't say a thing without moaning... he was really good at this. Sex with my rival... chaos I wish he was bad at this.

"What happened to saying my name?" you cocky jerk.

"Sh-Shut u~aa♡!" He kept hitting something, something that felt so good over the pain.

"Never thought you'd be at anything Faker," Shadow lifted my off the ground and onto his lap, not pulling out at all, "I might keep you around for this."

"I'm not you toyyy~♡♡♡!" He suddenly started bouncing me like I weighed nothing, "Saaa~♡♡! Aah♡! Aa~♡♡!"

I couldn't get a word out, Shadow just kept going. I hate how good he was, his he felt... how I started this while drugged. I cursed myself, but every time Shadow thrusted into it felt like pure heaven.

PoV: 3rd Person

Sonic's mind mixed from hate of his rival or bliss from the experience. Shadow knew Sonic's mind had cleared now, he didn't care. To him, Sonic was now his and no one else's. Sonic came as soon as he was rammed for the last time, Shadow filling the hit entrance with his own cum. It dripped down Sonic's thighs and tail as Shadow pulled out during a last kiss.

"W-why did... I start that...?" Sonic mumbled.

"You knew who was the best," Shadow whispered as he carried Sonic away.

~~~

Ahh! I hate being fucking sick. It's Fever and coughing, and my uterus hates me. Bleh, my body sucks right now.

Hope there aren't too many mistakes for you guys. I'll see you soon since there's another request waiting. See you soon.

Bye bye ~ 😙