87) Kink Trail | Futa- Sonazeouge: Baby Boy

This is called a kink trial. No one requested this, I'm simple trying to see how comfortable you all are with this kink.

  Also Sonadow isn't banned, you guys can request it. I only wanted less of it for more variety. I'm sorry if it seemed that way.

Sonic x Blaze x Rouge

.
.

PoV: Sonic

It was warm out side. Which made school all the more agonizing. I walked to the gym after changing. The teacher was having us do stretches and play basket ball. It wasn't something I was to interested in so I sat out.

"Sonic," two girls walked up to me; a purple cat and white wolf. Their white shirts and buruma clear to see. I could almost see through their white shirts, "Come with us."

"How come?" I asked.

"Don't worry about the details," they pulled me up, "you'll have fun."

"Huh?"

---

"We're not supposed to be in here," I said as they pulled me into the shed.

"No one has to know," The cat said.

"Still..." I backed away.

"Relax," the bat pushed me onto some mats, "You'll like this, baby boy."

"B-baby boy?" I asked, why did she call me that?

"Rouge," the cat call called her, "You think we should use the supplies?"

"We're gonna feed him aren't we Blaze?" The bat, who was called Rouge, replied, "We don't need that stuff."

"F-feed me?" I gulped.

"If you're a good baby boy you get a treat," she grabbed my shirt and started lifting it, I pulled it down.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Sonic," Blaze called me.

"Ah!" I covered my eyes, she had lift her shirt and was wearing no bra, "I can't look there."

"Cute," I felt a hand rubbing my stomach, "Now off with your clothes."

"N-no!" Rouge pulled down my shorts and I turn to crawl away when Blaze grabbed me, "ah!" Rouge pull me back and Blaze managed to pull my shirt off at the same time, "W-why?"

"Because then we can see how cute you are," Rouge grabbed the waistband of my boxes, Blaze grabbed my hands to keep me from keeping holding my boxers up as Rouge pulled them off, "How adorable."

"Sonic, your body is just like a girls," Blaze pulled me up, I could feel her chest against my back.

"D-don't look..." I used my legs the cover myself.

"Sonic," Rouge grabbed my cheeks, "Look," she lifted her shirt and exposed her top, I shut my eyes, "We haven't had lunch yet, you're hungry aren't you?"

"I... I'm not too hungry..." I said.

"Did you eat breakfast?" Blaze rubbed my stomach.

"N-No..." I squirmed as they changed my position.

"Then you must be starving," Rouge pinned my arms with one arm and held me against, laying over her lap, "Open your mouth."

"Why- mm?!" She pushed her nipple into my mouth.

"Good boy," she brought me closer to it and wouldn't let me move my head away, "Drink your lunch."

"You get to drink from mine next," Blaze rubbed my leg.