16) Sonadow: Surpised Twist

°

PoV: Shadow

Everything was ready. I was going to take Sonic out for a nice date tonight. A fancy restaurant and nice walk around the city.

"Sonic, are your ready yet?" I looked up the side if the stairs.

"Don't look yet!" He called back and I turned away, "I'm almost done."

"You're taking longer than usual," I sighed.

"You're not the only one with a surprise tonight," he cane down, adorable as ever.

A loose white dress with an open front, tied together with small bows that left his stomach and legs exposed. His black stockings had lace at the top, and he wore a red bow.

"You look wonderful," I kissed his forehead.

"Come on, let's go!" He pulled me along, his white heals clicking as he walked.

---

After dinner, Sonic started giggling and smiling. He was hiding something as we waited for desert.

"Shadow~" Sonic called one the chocolate cake arrived, "we should bag this to go~"

"Alright you've been giggling about something, what are you hidding?" I asked as his laughing continued.

"Meet me on the roof," Sonic took off, with the cake.

I chaos controlled to the roof, I found Sonic there. Rose petals everywhere, candles and a nice dinner setting with the cake.

"What's all this?" I smirked as I walked towards him.

He just smiled and walked away from the table. He walked into a pile of roses. The dress fell to the ground just a a breeze blew petals around Sonic. He looked back at me over his shoulder. Black laced panties and flat bra. He didn't need cups since he was male, so it looked like a sports bra, only made from lace. Around him was a fine, red laced cloth that opened in the front. The black, laced stockings fit perfectly with the lingerie. The red bow in his quills completed the ensemble.

"What are you waiting for~" he purred as he walked up to me, the petals following him in the wind, "Shadow~"

"You realize what you're getting into?" I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my torso.

"I can handle you," he started a kiss, I took over immediately.

He was so sweet, sweeter than sugar. I pushed everything off the table and sat him on it instead.

PoV: Sonic

It worked, I had Shadow all to myself. His kissed we like magic, they just made me melt. I felt the bottom on my underwear move to the side. Shadows hand slid down my back and I was lifted from the table. A sharp pain in my lower back only ment on thing, Shadow had started preping me.

"Aah♡!" He was making my body burn with his hickeys and caresses, "Oo~ Shadow~"

"Enjoying yourself?" Shadow purred as I felt another finger enter my body.

"Aa~♡!" He just kept playing with me, so long as he was happy I didn't care.

PoV: 3rd Person

An ebony hand penetrated a azure rear, making peach lips moannout his name. Sonic shouted constantly as Shadow peeped him. The sounds from Sonic's voice like music to his ears, making his mind wonder how much louder he'd be in actually sex. Shadow's member began growing, longing for the inside of Sonic's body. Sonic own member had already shown itself and was poking at the laces panties he wore.

"Aah~♡♡!" Sonic shouted as a hard, large member penetrated his rear, "Shadow~♡♡♡!"

"Sonic, you never be less than perfect," Shadow grunted and he began thrusting into his partner.

"Ooh~♡!" Sonic's body only felt Shadow as he ignore being banged against a table.

A large throbbing member felt itself tightly encased by soft walls and a warm body. Sonics body was priced head on, his bruised prostate sending him constant surges of pleasure with Shadow constant pounding.

Sonic's constant moaning was heard over the city, niether hedgies caring. The wood of the table creaked and squeaked under the movement of the two mating lovers on top of it. Rose petals everywhere, their annoyance was ignored. The wind cold on slightly damp pelt from the sweat and heat, they kept each other warm in responce.

"Aahaa~♡♡♡!" Sonic came directly onto the hand that had been pumping his member in secret.

"Fuck Sonic!" Shadow pushed himself his farthest into Sonic before he came.

Cum filling ever section of Sonic's entrance as the two fell back onto the mats hidden by petals. The mats Sonic was originally planing to do it on.

"Maybe I should plan more surprises?" Sonic giggled as Shadow held him.

"You always have this lingerie hanging around?" Shadow asked as he looked under the bra to Sonic's smooth chest.

"No, I got it just for you," Sonic said, just as the table collapsed, "hahaha, that why I had the mats."

"Come here you," Shadow pulled Sonic down onto his chest as he chaos controlled back to their bedroom.

Niether caring that they forgot to pay for dinner.

~~~