59) Sonilver: Stay Over

.
.

PoV: Silver

"Sonic," I called Sonic over and he ran by.

Later I found out it was his eighth battle that week. He had been fighting with Eggman nonstop. If anything he was loosing sleep. He was so paranoid. I waited for him to defeat Eggman. I grabbed him before he left.

"Silver. Sorry I didn't see you. I've been fighting Eggman nonstop," he was exhuasted.

"Hey, why don't you come over to my place? Relax for a change. Eggman won't try and kill you at my place," I said.

"Yeah? Okay. Maybe I'll go over for a bit, when?" He asked.

"Tonight?" I offered.

"Yeah, that works. Ee!" I picked him up.

"We'll fly there," I took him to my place.

"Silver!"

---

"Home sweet home," I dropped Sonic onto my couch.

"I could have run you know," Sonic got up and dusted himself off.

"Just sit for once," I pushed him down.

I was pinning him by his shoulders, why did you have to be so cute?! No. No, no. Take it slow, I backed off him.

"I'm gonna go get some snacks," I said, you don't want to freak him out. I can't take it. I just wanna... no that's too fast. But Sonic likes things fast.

"Silver?"

"Sex! I mean yes!" I dropped the plate.

"You okay?" Sonic backed away, "You just shouted sex at the top of your lungs..."

"No, Sonic wait. I can explain. It's just. Its..." I had no save for this. Fuck it. I grabbed him and kissed him smack on the lips, "I can't take it any more."

"O-okay," Sonic I spoke just before I kissed him and pushed him back onto the couch.

"You've been fighting. Just let me do this," I kissed him over and over again.

"Silver... slow... down..." Sonic spoke between each kiss. He pushed me away, "Isn't this a little sudden?"

"Aren't those the best kind of relationships?" I made up some crap just to keep kissing.

"Good enough excuse," he kissed back, "Mm♡!" I slipped his tongue into his mouth and he let out the most adorable moan.

"Chaos you're like a doll," I kiss him and left him a hickey on her neck. I spread his legs apart and moved down to lick his lower body.

"Silver- Aaa~♡♡!" He moaned and fell back against the pillows.

I was loving every second of this.

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

Sonic's body sent surges of pleasure from the tongue in his entrance licking his sensitive walls. Silver stopped as soon as Sonic's member began poking out of its sheath. Silver placed his mouth over it making Sonic yelp in bliss. Silver sucked on Sonic's member until the hedgie came.

"Starting to relax yet?" Silver asked his panting new boyfriend.

"Y... yeah Aaana~♡♡!" Sonic flinched as his entranced was lubricated with his own semen.

Silver kissed Sonic's blushing cheek and gave Sonic a hickey for all to see on his shoulder. Silver had to finger within Sonic's rectum, slowly Moving his hand counter clockwise. Once Sonic's body was slippery enough Silver readied his member. He slowly pushed the tip into Sonic entrance. The azure grit his teeth as a large dick was slowly pushing itself far into his body.

"You're so warm..." Silver shivered feeling Sonic's warm walls around his member.

"S-Silver. I-it hurts," Sonic cried as his body was stretched.

"I know, I know. Just wait, it'll feel good. I promise," Sliver kissed Sonic waiting for the azure to adjust.

The pearl hedgehog received an okay from his uke boyfriend. Silver pulled out and thrusted back in slowly.

"OOooo♡~ Silver~♡♡♡!" Sonic shouted as Silver's member rammed his prostate.

Silver panted as he thrusted into Sonic. Sonic shouted, moaning into oblivion as bliss clouded his thoughts. Silver hugged Sonic as they continued a passionate mating to form their new relationship.

The knot Silver's stomach became unbearable, he rammed deep into Sonic. Cum filled the azure's body as Sonic came for the second time over his own stomach.

"Silver~" Sonic whispered as he began to pass out.

"Go to sleep. You need it," Silver hand no energy to get up.

He levatated them both to the bedroom where they slept. Sonic curled into Silver's arms as he fell into a very deep sleep. Finally resting after a week of hard battles.

~~~

So, a new option for you guys is

If you can think if a plot you can give me a ship with sex positions, sex toys. Then tell me rape or consensual.

You can also give me a plot and the sex stuff of you want.

But if you give me a ship with nothing. It's not gonna happen.

Love you

Bye bye ~ 😙