12) Mephonic: Happy Anniversary

PoV: Mephiles

Sonic was just laying in the sand, his fur shining. The best part was knowing he was mine. I sat next to him and his emerald eyes shifted to mine. He just smiled and went back to sun bathing. His fur was warm, almost hot from the heat of the sun. He did this almost everyday, enjoying the sun on his body. I pull out the small gift from behind my back and handed it to him.

"Happy Anniversary," he took a box, sparks in his eyes.

"Oh Mephilies," he ran his fingers over the ribbon, "I can't believe I forgot."

"That's alright," I held him.

"No it's not alright. I really wanted to surprise you-" I quickly kissed him, "Mmh~♡!"

"You don't have to worry about that," I held him close, "just open your present."

"I still feel bad about it," he mumbled as he opened the gift, "ooh~ it's beautiful."

He opened the box to find an amber bracelet. One I picked just for him.

"You like it?" I asked as I linked it onto his wrist.

"I love it," the look in his eyes, I adored that look, "I just feel bad that I didn't get you anything."

"I have one idea," I kissed him again.

I was just used to having my mouth around him, I hardly noticed when I made it appear anymore.

My lips trailed down his supple fur. His scent sweeter and more elegant than any candy or flower. His thighs brushed against my cheeks, one think left to start this time together.

"Aa♡~!" His moan was the queue to this heated begining, "M-Mephilies, w-w-aah♡~!"

I pulled him closer and my lips press closer against the sheath that was just barely hiding his reaction. His tail shifting the sand from its wagging, his back arched as I took the whole of his member into my mouth.

"Aa~♡!" His moans were going to be the best sound this planet had ever heard.

PoV: Sonic

Mephiles was only kissing me a second ago, how'd it get to here?

"Aaha♡~!" I couldn't control my body as he did this. He was cold, but I still felt hot as he touched me. It could have just been that he was so cold he was burning me, but I liked it anyway, "♡!"

"Your voice is presious, you know that?" He stopped and whispered into my ear. His cold breath sending shivers down my spine.

"Mephilies what are you talking a!" I felt something enter my body. It moved around making me squirm.

Only now did I notice the black I laid over. Mephilies was half melted but still besides me. He held me tight as I felt another inside. It was stretching me... I couldn't ignore the pain.

PoV: 3rd Person

Two tentacles began stimulating Sonic's walls and Mephiles continued his cuddling. The darker hedgehog's shaft becoming hard for the lust he held towards his beloved partner. Sonic's own member reacting to the cold air until it a taken by a third tentacle. His own moaning being a louder sound that the crashing waves.

"Aahaa~♡♡!" Sonic shouted as Mephiles's member entered him at last.

"Your body is never less than perfect," the gris hedgie whispered as he cannot slowly trust into his azure lover.

Slow thrusts soon became hard and fast. A hard member, along with two tentacles pounded against the pink flesh of Sonic's tight walls. His moaning only gaining more volume. Chills traveled up an azure spine from the movement; a bulge forming in Sonic's lower body from the inky muscles traveling deeper into his body. A hard member enjoying the moist environment around it as it started pounding the prostate in it's path. Loud moans came shouting from peach lips, only quiet when grey lips kissed them; even they those kissed only muffled the moans.

The wet, cold felling the pumped the smaller member brought a knot I to a peach and azure abdomen. A similar know began holding pressure behind a grey pelt as well.

A sweet release of cum escaped Sonic's member. Covering himself and a bit of Mephiles in his warm release.

"Ahaaa♡~♡♡♡!" Sonic moaned as he felt a cold fluid of Mephiles's tentacles release, mix and swirl with the hot seed from the larger member within him.

With that Mephiles picked up his exhausted lover. He laid Sonic in his hammock, laying a blanket over him to keep his lover warm. Mephiles didn't let his cold body wake his sleeping lover, instead he stood guard and watch over his love.

~~~

I had so much trouble writing this one. I'm not even joking. I just didn't feel inspired with this chapter and i don't know why.

But I hope you guys like it anyway.

No this isn't the binge, this is just an update for a request.

And there's one more request waiting.

See you soon ~ 😙