68) Sonyrus: Hot Chocolate

Sonic x Cyrus (Cyrus is from Sonic Underground)

.
.

PoV: Cryus

"Sonic we don't need you on this mission," Sonia said as she pushed her twin back into the lab, "Just wait here. If we need you well call Cryus."

"You're sure you'll be okay?" Sonic asked.

"We'll be fine. Help Cyrus clean or something," Sonia left.

"Ugh, this sucks," Sonic groaned as I started another experiment.

"Relax, it might be good for you to rest," I mixed together a few compound elixirs and made a serum to help animals breed. It worked well when we needed more livestock, I wonder if it would work on a mobian?

I poured it into a cup of hot chocolate, Maybe I shouldn't give him.

"You made hot chocolate?" Sonic looked into the cup, "Any left over?"

"This is all I made," I handed him the glass, "Here."

"Thanks," he drank it no problem. I waited for a reaction. Nothing was happening.

--- One Hour Later ---

Sonic was still sitting around doing nothing.

Guess it doesn't work.

.
.

PoV: Sonic

My body felt really weird all of a sudden. I felt really warm. I didn't know what was going on.

"Sonic? Are you alright?" Cyrus put his hand on my leg and it felt like my whole body pulsed.

"Wait don't touch- aaa!" I couldn't control what sound I made when his hand slipped under me.

"That was a cute sound," he pick me up but I didn't even have the strength to tell him no.

"Mm... aa~" I couldn't stop making weird sounds whenever he touched me.

"This should be more comfortable," he put be down on a bed.

"Oo!" The cold sheets hugged my back, it felt amazing.

"You like that?" Cyrus licked my neck and my mind went blank for a second, "I'll show you something good."

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

Sonic's body grew hot from the serum. Cyrus gently lifted Sonic's leg.

"Aaaaha♡♡!" Sonic moaned as two fingers entered his body.

Cyrus took notes as he co tinues moving his left had within Sonic making the drugged hedgehog moaned. Sonic's small member revealed itself and leaked pre. Cyrus applied pressure to his prostate and the lion's fingers made Sonic cum.

"Aaahh~♡♡♡!" Cum landed on Sonic's stomach as Cyrus pulled his hand away.

The lions much large member had grown from watching the small hedgehog. Cyrus gently move his length to Sonic's entrance. The organs and tan lion rubbed his tip against the pink fleshy opening and slowly began pushing himself inside.

"AAAHAAAAaaaaaa~♡♡♡!" Sonic shouted as he was slowly entered by the large shaft.

The lion found his member felling as though it were in a paradise of soft walls that squeezed him and contracted with each thrust he made. Sonic's moans never ceased, the azure felt a most pure bliss while ignoring what little pain he had. His prostate was hit dead on as Cyrus continued the study of his serum's effect on Sonic. Cyrus rammed Sonic harder as the small entranced became sore and bruised. The hedgehog only continued to moan from the ecstasy hiding his pain. The large shaft inside the entrance pulsed and throbed.

"Aaaahhaaa~♡♡♡!" Sonic came as him suddenly gushed into his small body.

Cyrus pulled out carefully, he may have been bigger for Sonic but he made sure not to tear his body. Sonic painted as he began losing consciousness. Cyrus wiped the cum off his note pad and wrote down the note he had.

Once he cleaned himself up Cyrus examined Sonic's sleep for any side effect. Sonic appeared completely normal.

"Conclusion," Cyrus scribbles down his words, "Serum effected. Side effect, hyper sensitivity, multiple orgasms. Not bad."

~~~