62) Sonavok: Captured

Sonic x Zavok

.
.

PoV: Sonic

"Let me go!" I kicked as my hands were held tight in a single red fist, "Get your hands off me!"

I got no response. I was dragged into their stone castle, surrounded by lava.

"You went all the way down to mobius, for him?" I remember all of them. Zeena locked chains around my leg, "What kind of revenge are you planning?"

"Hey!" I struggled to kick the chains off my ankles.

"Man... I don't want to deal with him..." that annoyed, constantly displeased voice belonged to Zor.

"He's still scrawny. You might snap him in half. Maybe I should go first," Zazz's pink hands with violet claws reached towards me.

"Don't touch me," I growled.

"Zazz, it is important for Zavok to properly get revenge," Zik, blocked the hand with his cane.

"He'd make a good topping for cake," the yellow scared me. Zomom licked his lips as he stare of me.

"You're not going to eat me are you?" I couldn't move away.

"I won't bite you," he ate a slice of cake whole.

"Enough," the red had that dragged my in lifted me off the ground, "We are not to be disturbed."

Zavok stared me down with his yellow and red eyes. I gulped, something told me this was not going to be the usual torment a prisoner gets.

---

"Ah!" I was thrown onto a large red bed.

"Down," Zavok pushed me when I tried to get up.

"Let me go," I pushed against him, but his body weight was keeping me down, "Get off!"

"You defeated all six of us," he forced my hands behind my back and I felt cuffs pin my arms down, "You'll need to be paid back for that."

"You want an apology?" I growled.

"No, it's too late for that. I'll be keeping you in exchange for each defeat," he put an iron collar around my neck and attached the chain of the collar too high on bed for me to reach.

"I'll get out if here. I swear," I glared his way.

"You'll be too weak for that," I froze when I saw what he planned to do.

There a was a huge mass between his legs. I couldn't get away. That thing was practicly my size. He forced me to sit over the base of his member. His stomach against my back, and his member between my legs.

"N-no... stop!" I couldn't get away. I felt it throb.

"Never."

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

Zavok's large member throbbed as Sonic struggled. Sonic's struggling caused the zeiti to feel surges of pleasure and Sonic's legs unwillingly rubbed his length. Sonic was pushed down over the large shaft, his stomach and chest now rubbing the outside if the length. Zavok grabbed Sonic as he was, wrapping is hand around Sonic and his member. The large red hand began stroking himself with Sonic in hand, using the body of the azure hedgie as cocksleeve to pleasure himself. Cum shot out of the enourmus dick, leaving a puddle on the bed that Sonic was dropped into.

... I smell like him... Sonic found pulling himself up to be a challenge in the sticky, slippery puddle. His even is all over me. I hate it.

"That's was just the beginning," Zavok smirked as he used his own cum to lubricate his member.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAAAAAAAA! STOPSTOPSTOP!" Sonic cried out as only the tip if Zavok's engorged muscle pushed itself far into Sonic's very small entrance.

A large buldge already forming in the small hedgie's stomach, nearly from the tip. Tears ran down peach cheeks just as the blood ran out of his now torn entrance. Zavok pushed himself until the ring in the center of his member surrounded his captive's entrance.

Sonic's body stretched wider than Zavok expected. He rammed Sonic down, forcing the ring into the hedgehogs torn rectum. The red male found the soft body he had entered to be almost addictive. He thrusted in and out of the screaming hedgehog. The knot in Zavok's length forced itself into the hedgies body, the tension in the zeiti's stomach becoming unbearable.

"Please... no more..." Sonic's voice was weak. His breathing difficult from the member pressing against his insides.

"Keep begging, you're our slut now," Zavoks cock throbbed and buldged.

Cum flowed into Sonic's body. Stretching his stomach like a waterballon. Drops leaked from his mouth, the rest was trapped in his body or spilling out his entrance. Zavok pulled out and left the azure to lay on the soaked sheets of the bed. Sonic passed out as soon as his body finished forcing out the extreme about of cum and his stomach returned to its normal shape.

"Hmph, I'll be keep you for years," Zavok removed the cuffs from Sonic's wrists and ankles. He placed a lock on the loop holding the chain to Sonic's collar, "Sleep while you can."

~~~

Picture I made of this ship.

I was up till 1am with this so I sleep now.

Goodnight ~ 😙