70) Futa- Sonally: Want you Back

.
.

PoV: Sonic

It was a nice night. Nothing going on, no chaos in the world from Eggman of anyone. I finally had a day to rest. I turned on the light to my house and pulled off my shoes.

"Hi."

"Ahh!" I shouted a knocked over my coat hanger, "H-Hey Sally, hey um..."

"Hmhmhm, cute," she lifted my chin, "Did you miss me?"

"Um... well..."

"Don't answer that," she started circling me her hand tracing my waist.

"Sally... what are you doing here? I though you returned to the acorn kingdom," I moved away from her as we talked, keeping my distance.

"I did, and I thought I could find a sutor to replace you," she laid down on my couch, "But they were all obsessed with getting married so I could get pregnant and they could be king. None could replace you."

"Sally I'm not a prince. My parents don't even live in the same kingdom," I replied, "You broke up with me because I wasn't royalty."

It was true, my parents were Jules and Bernadette, neither were royalty. The only reason I knew Sally was because my uncle worked for her father, the king.

"Oh, but I was wrong. And I'm going to take you back," she pulled off my handkerchief and tied it around her neck.

"Sally, what are you doing?" I tied backing away and she grabbed me.

"I'm claiming you."

"AAAHH!" She bit into my neck. Blood leaked out of the bite mark.

---

"Look how cute you are."

"Its embarrassing..." I covered myself. Sally had us swap clothing for fun.

Her hips were wider than mine so her shorts kept sliding down. She left her vest open on me so she could see the black crop top on me. Her boots reached higher than my knees since she was taller than me.

"It is a little a big," She fiddled with the wide waistband of the black shorts, "You can wear what I used to wear then."

I quickly recalled what she used to wear, "No, this is fine. Sally!"

She pulled the shorts off me and pull off the shirt and vest. I wass just in her boots. All Sal had on was my handkerchief, a black pair of underwear, and sports tape.

"You know, you're outfit is real comfortable," Sally pulled me down onto the couch.

"Sally, why- mm," she cut me off with a kiss and pulled her vest over me.

"Perfect," I felt something poking me, "You remember this?"

"Sally we can't- mmph~" she kept kissing me. I felt her moving under me

"Look," Sally took off her under and placed it on the table. That ment she was completely naked, "You can keep it as proof that you're mine."

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

Sally's large member grew hard, lifting Sonic off her lap.

"Sally..." Sonic remembered how they were before their relationship ended, he didn't remember Sally being so rough.

"Stay with me," Sally lifted Sonic over her member, "I want you back," Sally gently pushed Sonic down against against the couch, "And you can't say no."

"AAAAAhhhhaaaaaa!!!!" Sonic's voice strained from the scream he let out and Sally rammed into his small entrance.

"I forgot how tight you are," Sally moaned.

"Aaaauuuaah~" Sonic gripped the couch under him as Sally buldging length stretched his body. A snug outline of Sally's shaft was seen through his stomach, "S... Sally... s-slow down... aa!"

Sally didn't follow Sonic's request at all. She began trusting immediately. Sonic began moaning with each thrust. They kissed as Sonic began holding Sally's shoulders for support. A familiar bliss flowed through him as he allowed Sally to do as she pleased.

"I missed this. I could be inside you forever~ aa!" Sally moaned as she felt Sonic's body contract.

"Aauu~♡ Sally~♡♡!" Sonic moaned as his own member began twitching, begging for euphoria.

"You missed this to didn't you?" Sally smirked as she licked the side of Sonic's face.

"Y-yes~ I missed you... b... but. I didn't think you~ nyaahaaa~♡" Sonic could hardly speak, the absolute pleasure his body was receiving.

"I always loved you," Sally kissed her ex, who was now once again her lover.

The couch creeked and squeezed below them as their movements grew faster. Both shouted a loud moan as they orgasmed together. Sonic's fun dropped from his penis down it's sides and onto his body. Sally began fill Sonic with her seed. Sonic didn't care for his swollen stomach as Sally kept any cum from leaking out.

"I love you," Sally purred as she held her boyfriend in her arms, allowing his to rest his head on her breasts.

"I... I do too..." Sonic was growing tired as his energy began fading.

Sonic fell asleep and Sally pulled out of him. She waited until his stomach returned to it's usual self. She cleaned him off and took the panties she was wearing before off the coffee table and slipped them onto Sonic's hips. The sting on the side made them adjustable for him to wear. Sally showered and slept next to her reunited boyfriend.

"I told you I wanted you back. Now I have you," she kissed him in his sleep, "My sweet little blue."

~~~