82) Sonadow: New Slave

.
.

PoV: Shadow

  The room was dark and shifting. We were being transported again to be sold to new masters. We came to a hault and a bright light blinded me. My cage was moved out and they chained me in line with the others in the scorching sun. It was time, I was being sold to my next Master.

"What about that one?" Soo to be Master's and Mistresses came by, pointing to other slaves.

  Not one pointed my way. They all stood on stools before us, that way they could all stand above us as any Master would with his slave.

"What can he do?" A blue hedgehog stood before me with the slave trader.

"He can do basic house work, and works in fields. But you can make him do what ever you wish," the trader replied.

"His name?" The blue hedgehog asked.

"Shadow," the trader answered.

"Does he speak?" The blue hedgehog, he asked so many questions, was he going to buy me?

"He does on command."

"I'll take him. Send him to my adress by noon," the blue hedgehog, he bought me.

"We need a cage for this slave!" I was pulled from the line and locked into a cage. I was sold. This blue hedgehog, he was my new Master.

.
.

PoV: Sonic

  I waited for my delivery. I was always told getting a slave was great. I only needed one. I'd get some help around the house and that was all I needed. I'd feed and clothe him, but I didn't need him for much else than cleaning and maybe some garden work.

Ding! My doorbell rang at noon exactly.

"Punctual, not bad," I opened my door and found my new slave was being delivered.

"Sonic the Hedgehog, we brought your new slave and everything you ordered," the men spoke.

"Excellent, thank you," I let them in. They brought in the slave and his cage. His clothes were torn but it would work until I got him a uniform.

"Your whip and his leash," they handed me both items.

"Thank you. Here's your pay," I paid them for Shadow, and the delivery.

  They left, taking the cage and leaving Shadow here with me.

"Shadow," he looked my way, "I suppose I should show you around so you don't mess up when you start tomorrow," I hooked the leash onto his collar.

  He didn't say a word as I showed him around. He was quiet.

.
.

PoV: Shadow

  My new Master showed me around. I couldn't help but notice, he was so much shorter than me.

"Shadow," he called me, "Do you know where everything is."

"Yes," I answered and suddenly I got a brilliant idea, "Little Master."

"Excuse you? What did you just?" He was furious, "You are not to call me that again!"

"Yes, Little Master," this is enjoyable.

  Little Master was deffenitly upset with me. Someone like this was supposed to dominate me? As if.