32) Sonadephiles: Valuable Offering

.
.

PoV: Shadow

"We live over a town of useless mortals," Mephiles groaned.

"All they constantly give us food. As if we need it," I looked down at the shrine they built us, full of food.

"They offer it after we flooded their crops rotted their food and dried out their soil," Mephiles stated as we walked down into the large shrine.

"Should we give them a stronger clue that we don't want food?" I asked.

"Certainly."

The doors opened, no one saw us. Mobians in white outfits came in a dropped off baskets off food. Mephilies tossed the baskets of food out. All they saw here baskets flying out of the room, now saw us or Mephiles's tentacles tossing the food out.

"Mephilies," I said, "can you shape some tentacles into a snake?"

"What do you take me for?" He shaped a few limbs into a dark, inky, snake like creature.

"I have an idea."

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

"What's going on. Our harvest has always been accepted by the gods," one of the girls in a white robe asked.

"I don't know," the priest said. Looking around, "is there someone here-"

Mephiles's snake creature appeared in their view.

"What on mobius is that?!" The villagers backed away.

The snake grabbed one of the girls, it squeezed her breast and tossed her to the side with dissatisfaction.

"What is that you want my lords?" The priest asked, "What offering do you wish for. We have our harvest, our hunt-"

The snake hissed, Shadow and Mephiles didn't desire food. The snake felt up another girl and her tossed out, still unsatisfied.

"Is it a woman you desire?" The priest pulled one of the girls with larger breasts, "please, have you're pick. We have pleanty of women for you to chose from."

"High priest please, I don't want to be an offering!" The third girl cried as she was pushed against the center table where the snake grabbed her. It tossed her out.

"Line up all the girls. We need to satisfy our gods before the winter arrives," the priest ordered.

"But sir, some of the girls are engaged a boy said.

"It won't matter if the gods hate us! Now go!"

"At least this way it'll be entertaining," Mephiles said, watching, "You didn't like the girl with the large breasts?"

"Not particularly. Perhaps someone slimmer," Shadow stated.

"We'll know when they show up," Mephilies readied himself to go down the list of every girl in the village.

---

Girl after girl was rejected. All until there where no females left to offer. Mephiles's snake grabbed a boy and tossed him out. No one seemed to satisfy either of them.

"High priest, there aren't anymore girls in the village. The snake lord had rejected them all," a man said.

"There must be something else," I priest wonders as the snaked Mephiles controlled grabbed a boy, "It didn't just want a woman. It wants a sacrifice! Gather all the men! We shall offer them as well."