39) Sonancelot: My Healer

.
.

PoV: Sonic

A golden light? But why? I walked through the woods to follow it. The light... It came from a yellow and scarlet hedgehog.

"Oh goodness," I ran over to him when I saw the blood pooling below him, "Are you alright? Are you hurt sir?"

He wasn't responding. He looked as though he were locked in a horrible dream.

"I'm sorry sir, but your armor make you too heavy to carry. I'll return for it by the morrow. For now I need to get you home," I hid his steel in the hollow of the tree roots and made a rest to pull him on. I had to drag him all the way back to my home in the forest. Once I had him resting on bed, I covered his wounds in long strips of cloth. I mixed together herbs known for healing and applied them to his injuries.

"Rest here sir knight, I am leaving to fetch your armor," I side as his color went from gold and scarlet to noir with the same saten red.

"Miraculous... who'd know it to a sorcerer," I left to retrieve his armor and sword. They had remained hidden, no thieves had taken them.

I placed each piece into a sack and returned home. I examined each piece as the stew broiled. Small dents and scrapes coated such lovely silver.

"Perhaps Tails can repair this damage before he wakes," I got up to witness the sun evading the sky in a beauty of orange and red swirling together, "I'll take it to him in the morning."

I made myself a second bed out of hay. I laid in it and slept.

.
.

--- Next Day ---

"It looks as if he were impaled," Tails said, examining the armor.

"Do you think you can repair it?" I asked, picking up another piece.

"What do you take me for? I'm no apprentice. I'll have it ready for you in three days time," he said, "No charge."

"Thank you, Tails," I hugged him and left. I returned home, the knight still sleeping.

.
.

PoV: Lancelot

I woke to spruce wood over my head. The smell of soup and a little blue hedgehog.

"Your finally awake. I was frightened you may have passed," she said.

"Who are you? Why did you bring me here?" I growled.

"My name is Sonic, I brought you here when I discovered you injured in the woods six days ago," she bowed, "Would you care for some soup?"

"Sure... Fair maiden, is there no man to help you here?" I look through out her home, no armor or tools. If her husband were here, she would already be baring children for him.

"Oh my. Um, no. I have no husband, but the reasons be that I am no maiden," she spoke as she handed me a bowl.

"You're no maiden?" I examined her, what on mobius is this?

"That's correct, I'm a man," I almost choked, "Goodness, are you alright?"

"I'm fine, I just... I never expected a man to be so fair and delicate," I took his hand in mine, "Did you heal my injuries?"

"Yes, I couldn't leave you to die," he said.

"What did you see in the woods?" I asked him.

"You had this... brilliant light over you. You looked like a golden crown with large rubies."

"I don't have anything to repay you," I said, "but this."

I allowed my body to recover and picked him up.

"Sir knight what are you doing?" He asked.

"You require a husband, no?" I laid him in his bed.

"I do but I'm sure you have a maiden of your own," he moved his lips away from me.

"I have no such thing," I embraced him and kissed his lips. Soft and oh so supple. He felt like a treasure, more valuable that the throne, "Are you a Prince in hiding?" I chuckled.

"I'm a mear dewler of the forest. I'm assure you, I am no Prince," he answer.

"You should be," I caressed his neck and felt his sexual tension build up.

"Aa~♡!" I kissed his ears, he made an adorable sound.

"I love your voice," I purred and I gently removed the cloth that confined his body from me.

"How could you love me? We've only just met," he said as he place a hand on my cheek.

"Love is mysterious," I kissed him again and again.

"Sir Knight, what is your name?" He asked after we kissed again.

"Lancelot," I kissed his stomach and followed his body's flow downwards.

"Lancelot, it's nice to meet you," he said.

"You are ever so adorable."

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

Lancelot gently caressed Sonic's slim body. Sonic held the ebony's hand. Lancelot felt his own power returning as his hands graced along Sonic's body.

Black fur began to change to a vibrant golden color. Now gold and scarlet arms held the small waist of his mate. Kissing him as though he were that finest wine, Lancelot took in Sonic.

"Lancelot~ Ooo!" Sonic moaned as he felt lips kissing his inner thighs, "aah~♡!"

"I can't help but adore you," Lancelot purred and he kissed his new mate again.

"Sir Lancelot, you're glowing," Sonic said, placing his hand on Lancelots cheek.

"It's only for you," the golden hedgehog smirked as he kissed his mate again.

"Oooh~Aaahaaa~♡♡♡!" Sonics moans scared birds from their branches as Lancelot's shaft entered his soft body.

Lancelot panted as he felt overwhelmed by the moist hole he entered. Sonic's body proved to be a gentle and warm as his was while caring for him. Lancelot began thrusting into his healer's entrance.

The azure's moans continued as the thrusting continued. His prostate being Lancelot's target. Warm tension swirled around the azure's body as the member sent surges into his body. Lancelot continued his gentle thrusting as he began to feel a tension for release. The golden hedgehog took his final thrusts into his mate and came.

Sonic shivered as he felt gun gushing into him. They kissed again as Shadow picked up his new lover.

"So, Sir Lancelot. Are you a wizard?" Sonic asked his glowing lover.

"I'm just a powerful knight."

.
.

~~~