89) Futa/Yaoi - Sonjetave: 'Sore' Loser

.
.

PoV: Sonic

This was going to be a great day.

"Alright," I was done adjusting my sneakers.

Jet had asked me to race him today. And I was all for it. We had separate locker rooms to get ready in, not only that but it was a new track. Nothing but excitement today. I had to leave for the race, now. A grabbedmy hover board and walked to the door.

"Sonic," Wave stopped me, "I need to check something."

"What?" She grabbed me, "Hey!"

"Shut up and take it," Wave was holding a little pink oval.

"W-what are you doing that- AAHHHH!!!" She forced inside of me, deep inside...

"You better keep that in," she let me go and I fell to my knees. It was cold and it hurt from going in so suddenly.

"Sonic!" Amy and Knuckles came in, "You're late, come on!"

"Wait!" They dragged me out to the race track.

  It hurts... I couldn't get it out...

"You ready for this Sonic?" Jet smirked.

"Yeah," I clench my fist, it hurt to get onto the board. My ass was throbbing from the pain of this stupid thing.

"You'll lose this race," Jet grinned, "And you'll be helpless."

"Yeah right," I heard the ring to go and sped off.

  I was getting used to the pain until the turns. I hated the feeling of this thing rubbing around inside me. We were so close. I could see the finish line.

"AAAHHHHAAA!!!" I fell off my board as a sudden vibration moved through me. It was so strong... It wouldn't stop... "W... what... is- aaah~!"

"You like losing Sonic?" Wave walked up to me and Jet celebrated an unfair victory, "You've got the thing inside you at full power, and I'm not turning it off."

"T-turn it o- ngh!" I couldn't get up without it moving deeper.

"Sonic, are you okay?" Amy ran up to me.

"Y... yeah..." She helped me up and I bit my tongue to keep from making noise.

  Knuckles took me from Amy and guided me to the locker room. He left me alone and I feel to my knees.

"Aah... Damn it..." I slowly pulled the vibrator out of myself and grew it across the room, "Finally... It's out..."

  I lost because of that stupid thing. I turned on the shower to cool off. I hated how I lost. I stepped into the shower, just letting the water flow over me.

"Jerk."

PoV: Jet

  The water was running when we walked into Sonic's locker room.

"He's in the shower," I grinned.

"So he's already naked," Wave smiled and we walked up to the shower.

  Sonic was leaning against the wall, he had tossed the vibrator across the room. We opened the door and grabbed him.

"AHH!" He screamed as we pinned him to the wall.

"You pulled it out," I held up the vibrator in front of him.

"Get off me!" He shouted.

"No," Wave pushed two fingers into his ass.

"AAHH!!!" Sonic shouted as she thrusted into him with her fingers.

  I was already hard, "Wave, let's do it."

"Deffinetly."

"No!"

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

  Jet and Wave stood nude behind Sonic who was still pinned under the shower. His fur soaked with the warm water in the steamy room. His slender figure exposed to them. Wave and Jet rub the tips of their member's against Sonic's entrance.

  With one swift motion, "AAAAAHHHAAAAA!!!!" both of the day, thick, pulsing cocks rammed into Sonic rear.

"So hot~" Wave moans as her cock is engulfed in smooth, soft walls.

"Tight..." Jet groans as his length is wrapped in the same creamy, tight walls as Wave.

  Sonic whimpers from the pain as tears sting his eyes. He bites his tongue, blood dripping from it due to biting down so suddenly and so roughly.

"I could fuck him all day," Jet grinned, thrusting into the hole, slowly tearing Sonic.

"There's no one here to stop us," Wave began thrusting deep into the small male's body.

  Their thrusts pounding Sonic's rectum. Blood mixed with the shower water, sinking into the drain. The cold tile against Sonic's chest and face didn't make the pain any easier. He shouted and they moved harder. Wave forced Sonic to lower his upper have, letting them thrust deeper into Sonic. They went faster and faster. The friction causing stimulation to both members. Cum shot into Sonic and filled his entrance in a creampie. Jet and Wave pulled out, panting.

  Sonic fell to the ground, his legs too sore to function. Semen dripping from his rear. The last of the rapists' semen shot over Sonic, covering him in the white fluid. They left him there, to lay helplessly on the shower floor as the now cold water rinsed the cum from his fur.

~~~