58) Sonadow: First Time

.
.

PoV: Sonic

"Hahahaha!"

"It not funny!" I shouted back at them.

"You're still a virgin, how us it not funny?" Knuckles kept laughing at me.

"You just turned twenty last week," Rouge laughed with him, "How are you still so innocent?"

"I'll lose it then!"

"Who other than Amy would take you?" Scourge laughed.

"Someone will."

"No they won't," they left, "By baby virgin."

---

"Ahh!" I screamed into a couch pillow.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Shadow came in to the room.

"I'm still a virgin and no ones letting it go," I threw the pillow and sat down.

"Why did you come into my house then?" He threw my coat at me.

"You've had a lot of sex right?" I asked, "You know, with your statue you probrably get lots of girls."

"I'm not interested in girls," Shadow sat down next to me, "and yes, I have lots of sex experience."

"So, do you think you could help me?" I asked.

"You asking me to teach you how to flirt it to take your virginity?" He pushed me down, "I'll only agree to one."

"... hel~" I started saying help and he didn't look amused, "Take it I guess?"

"I'll take it from you," he raised my chin, "but I'm not going to be light."

"What does that mean?" I asked sitting back up.

"It means this."

"Ah!" He tore open my shirt and pushed me down, "Shadow isn't this a bit rough?"

"You asked me to take your virginity. This is my way of doing it. If want you can go ask Amy for help. Or even that annoying wolf who scammed Eggman," he backed off me.

"No this is good. I can do this," I braced myself as he pulled off my pants and boxers. No one had ever seen me this exposed before.

"Something wrong. Your face is all pink," Shadow squished my cheeks in his hand.

"I-its kinda embarrassing," I answered.

"Just you wait."

---

"Sh-Shadow, I... I can't move like this," I said.

He was holding my hands behind my back. I heard the tape peel open.

"It's fine. You don't need your hands anyway," he taped my wrists together and I felt something cold.

"But what if-"

"Relax. I'll let you adjust."

"Adjust?"

"Relax or this is going to hurt."

"Okay..."

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

Shadow lubricated Sonic's only entrance. He couldn't believe he was getting free sex with zero effort.

"Ahaaa!" Sonic shivered as Shadow incerted a finger beyond the edge of his behind.

"And there's step one," Shadow lubricated as far as his finger could reach inside Sonic's body.

"Sh-Shadow what did- Aahaa♡!" Sonic moaned as a second finger pushed it's way into him.

"You're warmer than I thought you'd be," Shadow licked Sonic's ear, "I'm going to enjoy this."

"Shadow... y-you promise this will feel good right?" Sonic asked.

"Yes, I promise," Shadow rolled his eyes as his hard shaft took aim. He pulled back then-

"AAAHAAAAAAAAaaaa♡!" Sonic screamed as the sudden thrust tore him. Tears formed in his eyes from pain.

"Just wait," Shadow held Sonic's hand, "it'll get better soon."

---

Shadow awaited until Sonic nodded. Then he gripped azure hips as he began to slowly thrust. His thrusts were slow but they got faster as Sonic began moaning.

"AAH~AAaa♡♡♡! Ooo~ Shadow~♡♡!" Sonic drooled from the bliss he felt.

Sonic called Shadow's name as he moaned. Shadow slamming hard into his sweet spot. Sonic's prostate bruising heavily as he was broken in for his first time. Sonic's virginity coming close it it's end as his member revealed itself, desperate to cum. Shadow grabbed onto it without Sonic noticing making the hormones inside the uke go wild. Sonic came within a few strokes of his member. Shadow turned Sonic over and continued his raid within Sonic's body. He let himself go more wild than with anyone he was with before. He bit down on Sonic's neck, claiming him before realized what he was doing. Shadow slammed into Sonic body. Sonic's entrance quivered as it held the holding the large length. Shadow's fun gushed into Sonic, the feel of flow pressed against the hedgie's prostate t where the tip of Shadow's shaft pressed so tightly against.

The ebony pulled out of newest partner, him dripped from Sonic entrance and smaller length.

"Congratulations," Shadow used scissors to cut the tape open, "You're no longer a virgin."

~~~