77) GangBang: Prisoner

.
.

PoV: Sonic

How long have I been here? I yawned as I looked out the cell door, I was capture and put on the death egg. It was, well it was boring. There was nothing to do. My wrists and ankles were chained together at all times, I wasn't even tortured too badly.

"You're a pathetic prisoner," Infinite was at the cell door, "You realize how weak you are."

"You just caught me off guard," I replied, "I can still beat you."

"You're useful for another perpous as well," he snapped his fingers and others appeared behind.

Shadow, Zavok, Chaos, Metal, even Mephilies and Scourge were there.

"Hey, just how many people do you want me to fight before I fight you?" I knew I'd be exhuasted if I fought all of them.

"This isn't a fight," the cell door opened and Zavok grabbed me. They took me some where.

"Let go!" I fought his grip as they locked the doors around me. We were in a larger space now. No where to escape, the doors were bolted shut,"You guys planning some dull torture again?"

I looked around, some of Eggman's robots had appeared.

"Those robots are under my control, not Eggman's," Infinite stated, "He has no involvement in this what so ever."

"So you're going against Eggman? Not really your style Infinite- Ah! Grr... Get off me!" Zavok pinned me to the ground.

"Hold him," Infinte ordered.

"Get off! Ngh!" A grabbed took hold of me. I was hanging with my back towards the ground. I couldn't kick this thing off, "Aah!"

"Why does he get first?" Scourge complained.

"It's just to loosen him up," Infinite has pushed something into me.

"Ah!" I clenched my grip, "S-stop!"

"This won't stop until you satisfy them all," Infinite pulled his hand back and what ever was in me pulled out. I saw him lick his fingers as I was lowered, "You'll start with me."

"No!"

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

Infinite rammed his member deep into Sonic's rectum. Sonic screamed as the unfamiliar muscle throbbed in his body.

"P-pull it out! Infinite pull it out- Aauh!" Sonic begged, interrupted but a sudden thrust into his body.

Blood dripped onto the floor as Sonic was stretched from the inside. The grabber bot tightened it's hold on Sonic as it swayed with the thrusts. Humiliation overcame the agonizing hedgehog as he was raped before an audience, and audience that was eagerly awaiting their turn to rape the small hedgehog.

"S-stop... it hurts... Aha!" Sonic's pleas were ignored as Infinite continued a brutal treatment of his rectum, "Aa..."

The warm feeling of cum gushing into his body. Tears ran down Sonic's cheeks as he was dropped onto the ground.

"Don't tell me, that was your virginity," Infinite laughed, "Do as you wish with him."

"No-mm!" Sonic's mouth was covered by the next set of hands, "Mm!"

Scourge pounded himself deep into Sonic's body, "Fuck, he's tight~"

Patients wasn't common in the group. Chaos wrapped itself around Sonic's body as Scourge was fucking him, forming tentacles to force into Sonic besides Scourge's member. One of chaos's tentacles replaced the hand covering Sonic's hand and forced itself down the hedgehog's throat.