60) SonRay: Games are Boring

Sonic x Ray

• Mighty leaves Ray at Sonic's house to go on a mission.

• Play video games

• Ray gets bored

• Ray fucks Sonic (waterfall, Nasser hound, harmony)

.
.

PoV: Ray

"You okay with staying over at Sonic's?" Mighty asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine," I answered.

"I have to go on this mission so I'll be back tonight," he said.

" I have to go on this mission, you sound like Shadow," I laughed.

"Alright, let's go," he started walking out.

I flew over him and beat him to Sonic's house. I ran the bell as Mighty caught up with me. Sonic came out yawning. The sports tape was slipping off him and his scarf was slipping, cute.

"Hey Sonic. You look like a mess," Mighty laughed.

"I fell asleep for a nap~" he yawn.

"You mind if I leave Ray with you for a few hours?" Mighty asked.

"Sure," he answered.

"Great," Mighty left and Sonic let me inside.

"So, what do you wanna do?" Sonic asked, fixing his quills in the mirror, no... keep them messy.

He fixed the tape and his scarf before stretching.

"Anything really," I answered.

"How about video games?" He asked.

"Sure," I sat down next to him and he handed me a controller.

He played video games for hours, it got pretty boring after awhile. Sonic ordered food by it was still not very interesting. Sonic was too into the game to notice I wasn't playing. I know what we could do.

I kissed his cheek.

"Ray what are you doing?" He backed away and I pushed him down. I kissed him, "Mm~"

"I bored. Let's do this instead," I pulled him onto my lap.

"Wait, I've never-" I kissed him again.

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

The lemon colored flying squirrel had the azure hedgehog on his lap.

"Come on, let's just have some fun," Ray continued kissing Sonic.

"What if someone hears us?" Sonic asked.

"No one will hear, will you just say yes?" The impatient squirrel begged.

"... okay," Sonic agreed and Ray kissed him once more, Ray pushed his tongue into Sonic's mouth an immediately won dominance over him, "Mm♡!"

Ray's member was already poking out if it's sheath. Ray laid back on the couch, Sonic straddling him in the waterfall position.

"Aah~ Ray... y-you're poking me," Sonic squirmed, feeling Ray's member grow between his legs.

"Have you never done this before?" Ray asked.

"N-no..." Sonic answered, seeing the larger shaft rubbing between his legs, "... huge..." Sonic gulped.

"Thanks for noticing," Ray kissed Sonic and slowly pushed him down onto his member.

"AAHHaaa~♡♡ Aaaa~♡♡!" Sonic clenched his fists as he was stretched from the inside.

Ray watched Sonic pant as he attempted to adjust to the large dick in his entrance.

"AAHAAA♡!" Sonic yelped as Ray pushed the knot in his shaft into Sonic.

Sonic's body quivered, desperately trying to adjust. Ray placed his hands on with if Sonic's hips. The second he felt Sonic loosen he lofted the hedgie and slammed back down over the knot. Sonic shouted moans as he was bounced on Rays member.

The lemon squirrel grew tired of their position. He pulled out of Sonic and pushed him onto his hands and knees. Ray took aim behind Sonic and rammed his shaft back into the small opening.

Sonic held onto the arm rest of the couch to keep his balance as he was heavily pounded. Ray thrusted into Sonic, the couch creaking with every movement. Being in the nasser hound position gave Ray perfect access to Sonic's sweet spot. Sonic drooled from bliss as his prostate was bruised.

Ray flipped Sonic onto his back. They embraced as the thrusts continued. Their position was know as harmony, and it gave Sonic absolute bliss as his never was rubbed between the two bodies. Ray pushed far into Sonic's body as the urge to cum became unbearable. Sonic and Ray both came. Cum shot deep into Sonic's body and his own semen dripped from his member.

Ray pulled out and laid next to Sonic. Their fur was a mess as the two fell asleep. Ray's boredom cured and Sonic ready for a second nap.

~~~