19) Sonetal: Artificial Intelligence

.
.
I actually had to do some research first. Had to think if exactly what to do.
.
.
PoV: 3rd Person

"Since you've failed to capture Sonic every time!" German shouted at the azure duplicate of a hedgehog, "I have no choice but to upgrade your intelligence."

"Sir won't that damage the hardware?" Orbot asked.

"I'll fix that is if breaks, let's go metal," Eggman dragged the metal hedgie behind him and into the lad where he began to work.
.
.
---
.
.
PoV: Sonic

A large crash woke me up from my nap. I ran out of my shack to find Metal out front. I growled and readied myself for a fight.

"Hey Metal, ready to lose another race?" He didn't answer, no signal came into my mind... he was quiet.

He walked up to me, he was still quiet.

"What? Did Eggman disconnect your link to my mind-?" I found myself against my wall.

"Orders: Capture Sonic the Hedgehog," he finally spoke.

"You can try," I kicked him away.

"Negative reaction of violence to force. Change tactic."

"Change tactic? That's new," I stood my guard and waited for his next attack.

Nothing. I just looked at him... This is the weirdest fight ever.

"Previous violence failed, change tactic."

"What are you talking about?" I blinked.

"Metal! I expected you to have Sonic by now, you bucket of bolts!" Eggman came by, "aah!"

Metal shot his eggmoblie, and he retreated.

"... okay... aah!" He grabbed me and lifted me off the ground, "Hey, drop me! Put me down!"

I kicked his head and something happened, his red eyes glitches and a few sparks came from him. He didn't dropped me. Instead he flew me into Eggman's lair.
.
.
---

I was strapped to a table. Metal hadn't said a thing since I kicked him the second time. He left my legs free and I had no idea why. Hours passed and I only heard him building. He left once to get something.

"Successful tactic d-discovered. Upgrades require. Blueprints loaded, construction completed."

"Mind sending me those blue prints?" I asked, curious to see what he was making.

"No. You aren't going to see them for a reason. Installing..."

He walked up to me holding nothing, he look exactly the same as before.

"What, was all that work for nothing?" I laughed.

"Begin Tactic."

"Aah~!" I felt something practicly stab me from below. I felt like I was being torn.
.
.
PoV: 3rd Person

Sonic felt pain from Metal's 'tactic'. His entrance being invaded by two cold, steel, fingers. A steel hand pumped it's fingers in and out of a warm entrance. Sonic squirmed and shifted as he felt his body invaded, his legs weren't tied down but the were useless in his scenario. The azure hedgie found no strength to fight back as much as he wanted to.

"Beginig phase 2."

"Wait don't Aahaa~!" Sonic moaned as he felt his tail and ears groped.

The flesh hedgie moaned as he was touched all over. Never getting a break from tireless steel hands.

"M-Metal please... don't aa!"

"Preparation for phase 3 completed. Being."

"Aaahhh~♡!" Sonic shouted as an 'imitation' of a hard member was pushed into Sonic's body.

Silicon around cushioned steel stretched him to his limit. It's motor pushed it in and out of the hot and moist entrance at a steady pace.

"No! M-Metal aaha~♡!" Sonic shouted as his body was rammed.

"Scanung... sensitive area located. Target locked. Increasing speed and thrust."

"No that's too soon! AA♡~!" Sonic scream out of pleasure as his prostate was rammed by the machine Metal had build just for him, "Oo~ Aa~♡♡!"

Sonic's moaning filled the lab as he felt the cooling pleasure of his kidnapper. The false member Metal had connected to himself for this purpose alone began shift to add texture to itself, making Sonic lose control of his voice and body entirely.

Sonic prostate was given no mercy as metal spread Sonic's legs further. Icy hands grabbed the small member that had revealed itself. The small azure hedgie kept shouting and moaning as he felt himself being pumped as he was pounded.

His rear, badly bruise, as a result the flash flesh within his body released an ointment to help it heal. That only made the area smoother and silkier, the false shaft moving in and out with even more ease than before, also as if it were slipping in and out.

"W-what did you put... aa... inside me..." the azure moaned as he felt the warm moisture sliding within his body.

"Its to help you h-heal," Metal's voice glitched again, leading to the hard thrusting of Sonic rectum.

"Aa~♡♡!" The knot in Sonic's stomach released onto the table below him.

"Release completed. You will stay here with me from now on."

"O-okay..." with that metal had won, and Sonic passed out.
.
.
~~~