71) Sontoine & Futa- Sononnie: One roof

Sonic x Antoine

Sonic x Bunnie

.
.

PoV: Sonic

"If we're going to win this was against Robotnik we need a plan," Sally stated.

"Yeah but what plan?" Rooter asked.

"Sally, sweetie, what ideas do you have?" Bunnie asked, holding her husband, Antoine's, hand.

"Well, I was thinking we need to focus on his robotic armada first. Take our his numbers," Sally explained.

"Leaves zet to me prrincess," Antoine stood with his sword.

"We were actually gonna go with Sonic," I heard my name and started paying attention.

"Using my speed again," I laughed.

"So long as you don't get distracted by a chillidog," Sally commented.

"You usings him to fights le army. He is beings distractings," Antoine stated.

"Antoine Sonic can get the job done. Sorry, but he's the best option," Sally said.

"I will proves to you, my princess, that I can joins the mission," Antoine left.

"Shesh," I shook off the glare he gave me.

"I never said he wasn't in the mission," Sally signed.

"Sugarhog," Bunnie tapped my shoulder, "Could you go talk to him?"

"Yeah, sure," I left, following Antoine's footsteps.

---

"Antoine!" I knocked on his door, "You home?"

"Vhat do you vant you booberry?" He answered the door.

"Bunnie asked me to check on you. Cone on, we haven't even finished the meeting yet. I'm sure you have a job, like protecting the injured, or sneaking into a ship," I said.

"Sneakings into a zhip? I should be on ze front lines a!" He grabbed me and pulled me in, "You, must pay be back for such insolence."

"What are you talking about? I didn't even say anything," I push him away.

"Exactly. That was complete embarrassings," he complained, "You should have defendings me! Now I will punish you with my suward."

"I'm not going to fight you over this," I started for the door.

"This is not a fights," he grabbed my arm.

"Hey- ah!" I was pinned to the couch, "Let go!"

"Nots until you learn," he lifted my leg and a red flag went off.

"Antoine! Let go- Aah!" He rubbed his hand between my legs, "D-don't."

"Don't moves."

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

Sonic struggled against Antoine's grip. Antoine's strength didn't compare to Sonic's. If he wasn't careful Sonic would be able to twist free and escape. He kept Sonic distracted by caressing his body. Quietly, the tan coyote removed the sword from his belt. Once the belt was empty it was removed.

"S-stop..." Sonic whimpered as Antoine licked his inner ear, secretly using the belt to secure Sonics wrist just before he broke free, "Antoine... w-what about Bunny?"

"She's fines," Antoine's member exposed itself, awaiting it's entry.

"AAAHHAAAaaaaa!!!" Sonic screamed and his virgin channel was penetrated.