53) SonFang: A Bet's a Bet

.
.

PoV: Sonic

"I'm not letting you get that Emerald Fang!" I growled.

"You idiot, I always get what I want," he smirked that toothy grin.

"Not this time," I kicked him away from the chaos emerald.

"Fine then, we'll make a bet then," the weasel still had a grin on his face.

"What kind if bet?" I asked.

"If you can take this Ace of spades from my hand, I'll leave the emerald. If you can't, you do what ever I say. And it has to be gone before the timer goes off," he set a timer on his watch.

"Fine, I'll take that card in a second flat," I agreed to the bet.

"Ready?" He backed away, "Go!"

I didn't hesitate to run and grass the card. I snatched it and found myself holding a five of clovers. I did it again and again, getting random cards.

"Got it!" I finally grabbed and ace.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Time was up.

"You lose," he said.

"No way, I've got the ace of spades," I showed him the card.

"Nope, it's right here," he was holding the ace of spades.

"What?" I looked at the card. I was holding the ace of hearts upside down. I hand was covering to look like a spade, "No..."

"You do what ever I say," he walked up to me.

"It was a stupid bet! You're still not getting that emerald," I growled.

"Sit down," he ordered me.

"No!"

"A bets a bet. Now sit," he pushed me down and grabbed my arm.

"Let go!" I pushed his hand away.

"Quit fighting!"

"Ahh!" I was pushed down onto the grass.

"You know, when you're not fighting, you're pretty damn cute."

"Eh?"

"Spread your legs."

"Hell no!" I kicked him away.

"You listen to me now, stop being disobedient!"

"Ngh!" He he forced me down on my side.

"Not bad," he pressed down harder, "You've got a nice ass."

"Get away from me!" I pushed him back, but his grip stayed strong. He wouldn't let go. I saw his member between his legs, oh on.

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

"AAAAAAHAAA~♡♡♡!" Sonic screamed as the violet weasel's shaft penetrated his body.

"Fuck... you feel like your pulling me in," Fang grunted as he adjusted his weight over Sonic, "I'm never stopping this now."

"G-get out if me... i-it hurts..." Sonic cried, "AAAHA♡!" Fang replied by pulling out and thrusting into Sonic.

"You are too good to lose," Fang liked Sonic's neck and bit down.

"Ahhahh!" Sonic scream as blood dripped onto the ground from his fresh claim mark.

"You're mine now."

Sonic shouts of pain echoed around then as Fang began thrusting in and out of the bet's loser. The azure's entrance was stretched wide by Fangs large member. The weasel thrusted deeper into the soft entrance. Sonic gripped the grass in agony until his sweetspot was found. Shouts of pain turned to moans of bliss. Hard thrusts continued pounding the uke's prostate.

Fang had no hesitation to push Sonic onto his belly and thrust back into him. Grass the torn out of the ground, leaving behind mud and dirt. It smeared onto Sonic's gloves and knees. Fang rammed Sonic, the force pushed his face into the ground as Fang came into Sonic's rectum.

"That was amazing," Fang pulled out and Sonic attempted to get up, his body sore, "Now suck me off."

"Aren't you... satisfied?" Sonic's body shook as he sat up.

"Do it or I'll make you. And use some technique. Don't just bob your head like a cock sleeve," Fang pushed his still erect length in Sonic's face.

Sonic gave in. He picked the tip of the weasel's shaft and then the base. Fang lost patients and pushed the tip past peach lips. Sonic moved slowly, trying not to gag himself. Fang forced him down onto his entire member. Sonic gagged, almost vomiting on the length in his mouth.

Sonic moved his head and applied a bit of suction. Fang came into Sonic throat. Sonic pulled himself away, spitting up the milky white fluid that dripped from his mouth.

"You couldn't swallow it, not weird for a newbie," Fang pushed Sonic onto his back, "I've gotta have this side again."

"No- aaAAaahaa!" Sonic screamed as he was thrusted back into by Fang.

Thrusting continued, the force causing Sonic to bang his head against a rock. Fang rammed Sonic's prostate making the azure cum onto his own stomach. Fang pushed himself as far into Sonic as he could before cumming for the third time. White semen dripped from the sore entrance.

"I'll be taking that Chaos Emerald now," Fang grinned as he pulled out of his claim. He grabbed the Emerald and left Sonic behind.

I'm never, Sonic cried mid thought. He could walk from the pain that was left behind, making a bet again.

~~~