79) Futa- Sonougeave: Dress Up

Sonic x Rouge x Wave

.
.

PoV: Sonic

  Ring! Ring! Ring! My house phone was going off in the middle of my nap.

"...Hello~?" I yawned as I answered the phone.

"Hi Big Blue," I knew this voice, "It's Rouge."

"Oh... Hi Rouge," I yawned again and rolled over, "I need you to come over tonight. It's important."

"Sure, but why?" I asked.

"I'll explain later. Come by and be willing to spend the night," she hung up.

"She better not try to hook me up with Shadow again," I put the phone down and stretched.

  I got up and looked round. I decided to make lunch before heading over to Rouge's house.

---

  I made over to Rouge's house by sunset. I rung the door bell and she opened it.

"Sonic, you're here just in time," she grabbed me and pulled me inside.

"So what's this important thing you needed?" I asked.

"In the bedroom, this way," she lead me upstairs. I noticed an extreme gear by the door. I hadn't seen thoses since the race with Jet.

"Is there an Eggman robot in your room or something?" I asked.

"Nope!" She pushed me into her room, "Just you, me-"

"And me."

"Ah!" I fell back, I wasn't expecting Wave to be here.

"Haven't seen you in a while blueboy," she grabbed me, "This will fun."

"Wave, is it ready?" Rouge asked.

"It is," she replied.

"What's going on?" I was being squished between them.

"Some thing fun," Rouge whispered.

  Click! I looked back, the door was shut.

"Let's get everything set up," they walked away.

  I was curious for a while, then I say them pull out a pair of pink panties and I had to leave after seeing that. I went for the door but it was locked.

"Looking for something?" Rouge was holding the key.

"Why did you lock the door?" I gulped. They were just giggling. Wave pulled out a dress and they started walking towards me, "What are you doing?" I backed away. Rouge let up the key and dropped it down her shirt, "No!"

  I ran to the window. Locked.

"Got you!" Rouge grabbed me.

"No! Youre not making me wear that! Let go!" I shouted.

"Wave get his gloves and shoes off!" Rouge pinned me to the window.

"Don't!" I struggled as I was stripped of my only clothing, "Stop!"

---

"Adorable," Rouge took a picture of me in this ridiculous outfit.

  It was a ruffly outfit that was impossible to keep track of all the ribbons of. I looked like I was in a pink cosplay dress.

"He's too cute," Wave was holding up a little pink ball, "Lets use this."

"What is that?" I backed away.