37) Sonadow: A Disaster

.
.

PoV: Sonic

"The water hasn't gone down at all," I sighed, moving back to my empty room.

I was alone in a house with no roof. I couldn't swim, so I had been trapped here for a week. The food I found floating down the water was mold now. I pick off any parts that were still edible, any longer and I'd have to eat the mold.

"Hey," I said as a helicopter flew over me, "hey!"

It disappeared, not even bothering to look at me. I water began raising. I grabbed the only can of food I had left and climbed up and onto the only remaining part of the roof left. If I opened the can now, who knew how long I'd be able to save it for. I was so hungry, I just need enough energy to run across the water to the ruined hotel.

"Just one bite. Come on," I tried opening the lid against the broken wall. Using the edge of a metal pole to try and cut the top open, "Open... please."

"Hey!" I almost fell back into the water. I hadn't heard another voice since Green Hill flooded, "Hey!"

I didn't want to believe it, I stood up and looked around. Some guy was clinging to the wall, trying to avoid the current. I helped him up and out of the water. He touched my face and hands.

"Thanks chaos, you're real," he hugged me.

"I was wondering when I'd see another live face," I started crying.

He held me and I hugged him back. Though he didn't seem to want to let me go. I showed him the can, only small dents in it. He took it and pulled out a switch blade. He opened it and gave it right back to me.

"Eat, you're far more starved than I am," he handed me the can back. Little hot dogs floating in the water.

I ate, and he just kept holding me. I didn't care, I needed someone else with me in this disaster. I even drank the water, I didn't leave a thing behind.

"Do you have anything else?" He asked, "You need more than that."

"I don't... that was the last of it," I picked my lips to get what ever was left and kept the can, "but, we can use this to catch rain water now."

"I'll go look for more food tonight," he said.

"Can you even get across the water?" I asked.

"I have my ways, don't worry."

It was like that for days. I didn't know how long we were here for. He told me his name was Shadow. And every day, when I woke up, he would give me any food he found through out the day. He never ate any, it made me wonder if he ate at night, while I slept. Then one day...

.
.

---

"Do you like holding me?" I asked, he had me on his lap constantly.

"It lets me know you're really there, when I have you in my arms. So I'm not letting go," he answered, and I felt something poke me.

"It feels nice to be held, but I think your knife is poking me," I felt something hard poking between my legs.

"It's not the knife. Just don't worry about it. I want to make you forget we're even in a flood," he had me turn to face him.

"Shadow?" I felt him hold my hands, but the next part... I didn't expect it.

He kissed me, though all that was happening, he was kissing me and making me forget my pain.

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

Sonic felt no pain as Shadow began caressing his body. Sonic's body no longer looking starved. Shadow's plan was to feed Sonic to get him out of flood, but seeing Sonic's body begin to recover changed his motive. Sonic had gone from skinny to slim. His curves began show and Shadow found himself attracted to the hedgehog who pulled him out of the water.

Shadow's member grazed under Sonic's tail as they kissed. Sonic moaned as a tongue entered his mouth. Shadow pulled Sonic closer in his embrace as the kiss went on. The ebony adjusted Sonic and began slipping into his entrance.

"AAAHAAA♡♡♡!" Sonic shouted, gripping Shadow's arms as he felt the large ebony's shaft inside his rectum.

Shadow kissed him again slowly pushing Sonic's hips further down onto his member. Sonic shouted in the kiss, his prostate feeling the pressure of the ebony's dick pressing against it.

"Sh-Shadow... aa~♡!"

"How did you get so cute?" Shadow licked Sonic's ear, making the smaller hedgies face glow with blush.

"W-wait... s-slow down- Aaahaa♡!" Sonic felt his body lifted and lowered very slightly.

"I'll start slow and small," Shadow whispered, making out the the blue survivor.

He picked up and lowered Sonic's hips, slowly picking up the pace. The azure hedgie gripped Shadow tighter, felling that the speed had changed. His sweet spot the being the main target.

Sonic's cheeks she'd flushed red as he began moaning out loud. The dominate hedgehog relishing his his submissive partners sounds and voice. Shadow began moving Sonic to lay on his back, thrusting into the small hedgie. Sonic gripped the shattering tiles of broken roof they shared. The ebony pounded his fellow survivor, no longer giving the hedgie mercy.

Sonic shouted, his voice echoing back to him. Hearing his own moans multiple more times than he made them. Shadow licked the peach cheek of his mate and continued. His member gripped and surrounded by moist warmth and tight flesh that created Sonic's entrance. It didn't last long since both were out of practice. Shadow came into Sonic, deep into his body. Pulling out soon enough that his member leaked some of its cum onto Sonic's body.

Shadow finished Sonic off by taking hold of his small member in his hand. Sonic flinched as Shadow began jerking him off. Pumping Sonic's shaft at a quick pace the small uke came onto himself. Shadow to the opportunity to re enter that warm entrance and pound him again.

Moaning filled the sky again as Sonic's bruised sweet spot was rammed dead on once more. Shadow turned Sonic over so he was on all four. Ramming Sonic from behind as they awaited their demise. Shadow's rough thrusting caused for another piece of the roof to collapse into the water.

The ebony's member swelled a spewed it's semen info the azure's entrance once more.

Sonic collapsed and Shadow lifted him up. A helicopter finally noticed them for a rescue.

~~~