21) Sonadow: No one's looking

.
.

PoV: Shadow

We were running through an empty field just before this. Sonic was currently jumping with excitment over the race he won. He was adorable, and we were all alone. I grabbed his hand and pulled him down.

"Shadow?" He was completely confused, "What are you doing?"

"It doesn't matter, no one's looking," I kissed him and I felt his heart beat pick up. I smirked as I saw his blushing face.

"S-shadow," he stuttered as I began rubbing his thighs, "w... aah!" His tail was one of the most sensitive parts of him.

I kissed him again, and he gasped as I pulled his tail again. I slipped my tongue into his warm mouth. It was my chance to explore it, he moaned as my tongue grazed against his. I had thought this hedgehog was cute when I met him, now I had no regrets.

"Aa~♡!" I nibbled his neck, he moaned.

I gave him a hickie and let my hands roam his body. He was so soft and supple, more than expected. I held him close and traced around his entrance. He squirmed and shivered. He didn't fight, but he never kissed back until the third kiss. Only then did I enter him.
.
.
PoV: 3rd Person

Sonic moaned as he left Shadow's finger moving inside his body. He squirmed and moved as He felt heat raising in his body. He moaned as a second finger entered itself into his body.

"Sh-Sha~adow~♡!" Sonic moaned as he felt his body stretched.

Shadow only felt eagerness to enter his smaller rival. Shadow's member revealed itself and Sonic caught a glimpse. He gulped when he saw his rivals shaft, awaiting entrance.

"See something you like?" Shadow smirked.

"Shut up!" Sonic pushed him with no avail, "Aa!"

"Why don't you just focused on moaning for me," Shadow had him tip aligned with Sonic entrance.

"...AAAAHAA~ ♡♡♡!" Sonic shouted as he felt all of Shadow enter his body.

He azurie moaned as his body quickly adjust to the size inside of him. Shadow began thrusting into him at a slow pace, Sonic's face red with blush as he moaned.

Shadow stopped after a while, Sonic opened his eyes to see what was going on. He felt Shadow pull out of him

"W-why did you stop?" Sonic whispered.

"Did you want me to keep going?" Shadow smirked.

"..."

"You're too shy," Shadow picked him up and flipped him over, "if you want me to go in then say it."

".... .... please..." the quietest whisper escaped peach lips. Ebony ears heard clearly, but he still pestered the azure hedgie.

"What was that?"

"... please..." bright red blush covered the peach muzzle in embarrassment.

"Louder."

"Please... Shadow..." Sonic said, "AAAH!"

Shadow thrusted back into Sonic with more force than before. Grass grazed azure and peach fur oblong a soft stomach. The brush of each blade sending as much sensation as the gloved, ebony fingers that held him.

"Aa! Oo~♡!" Sonic moan as his prostate was severely rammed.

Shadow was mostly quiet as he simply enjoyed the place he was in. He pumped Sonic member, making the azure hedgie under him shake from the surges of uncontrolable pleasure.

Shadow felt Sonic cum onto the fresh grass below him. He smiled as he began to ram him faster. He push into Sonic as far as he could, just to hear Sonic shout more. He flipped Sonic over again and places one of Sonic's legs over his shoulder. Thrusting harder as Sonic continue to moan at his mercy.

His walls had been thrusted into so many times that they were now raw. Sonic entire rectum bruised as he felt another knot form in his stomach. Shadow kissed him again, pumping Sonic's shaft as he did so. By the end of a long and passionate kiss Sonic had cum once again.

Shadow thruster for a while longer, he raised his position over Sonic and pushed his member as far into Sonic as he could reach.

"Nyaaaahaaaa~♡" Sonic moaned one last time as he felt a warm fluid flow into his body.

Shadow's cum filling him as their moment ended. Shadow didn't pull out until he had completely finished, then he dropped Sonic hips and carried him. Chaos controlled away, and laid Sonic onto his own bed.

Shadow waited until Sonic had completely fallen asleep, then he left without a word. The entire world, clueless to the event that had occurred.
.
.
~~~

I don't know if I should feel proud of ashamed that I have been able to make 24 different one-shots. Well I have requests waiting, so I'll see you guys soon.

Bye bye ~ 😙