88) Sonacelot: New King

.
.

PoV: Sonic

It was normal until last week. Lancelot was loyal to me, then he began attacking villagers and destroying the village. Lancelot had gone mad with power, he destroyed everything. Villagers were hiding in my castle for safety, but I couldn't protect them for long.

Lancelot was at my door, slowly walking into my throne room when I sat. He wore his blood stained armor and his blood coated his sword a deep red.

"Lancelot, please, why are you doing this?" I begged him, "You were my best knight, why are you betraying me?!"

"Because I am the most powerful. You're going to die on the throne!" He shouted.

"I'll make a deal with you Lancelot, " I was desperate, anything to save the people.

"A deal?" He laughed, "I have no interest."

"You can do what every you please with my, kill me of you wish, just don't hurt the villagers," I pleaded. He had killed so many innocent people, I couldn't bare seeing him take another life.

Lancelot began to laugh, cackling as he knew he had defeated me, "You truly mean anything."

"I surrender to you, only if you don't harm the civilians. Torment me, starve me, make a slave if you wish. Cut off my limbs and leave me to die, so long as the people are save you may do with me as you please."

He removed his helmet and grabbed me, "Why would I kill you when I can humiliate you in that pathetic crown."

"Ah!" He grabbed me by my neck, choking me.

  The smile on his face, he wanted me to surrender, to be lower than him, "Remove your clothing."

  I took off my robe and my crown, I knew he would want them.

"Here," I handed then to him, "Ah!" He slapped then out of my hands.

"I told you to remove your clothing!" He pushed me down, and ripped every piece of clothing and armor from my body, "There," he placed a hand on my chest, "you'll be exposed to your new king."

  He's going to make me a slave...

---

"What are you going to do with that?" I asked, watching Lancelot tip the melting wax from the candle onto the floor.

"Something simple, yet painful," he grabbed me and tied my wrists behind me, the rope chafing me, "Tell me, what do think I intend to do you?"

"Burn with the wax or the flame," I replied.

"Hahaha! Your innocence is laughable for a king," he set the candle down and tied a wooden stick to my ankles. His actions seemed so random, I couldn't guess my fate. He placed a candle, the small plate filled to the brim with hot wax, on my stomach, "Move and the wax will burn you."

  His fingers traced down my stomach, my eyes focusing on the dagger attached to his belt. Is that what he will use to kill me.

"Ah!" What is this?! He rubbed his thumb in the small area between my legs, causing me to yelp and a bit of the wax to spill.

  The only thing on his face was a nasty grin.

PoV: 3rd Person