45) Sonard: Hot Steel

.
.

PoV: Shard

"Have you guys seen Sonic?" I asked.

"I think he went on a run," Sally answered, "Hey," she walked up to me, "try not keep him too long. We need him to test out an invention."

"Sure thing. You know when he'll be back?" I added.

"When you see the blue streak speeding by," she left and I walked out to Sonic's hut.

I waited until he got back, recharging myself as I waited. I had a box in my backpack of things I wanted to use on him myself. Sonic sped back, skidding to a stoop as he always did. Constantly being naked ment I could look at him all I wanted.

"Hey," I called, "where've you been?"

"Around," he stretched and hopped up onto his porch, "I don't usually see you around. Something going on?"

"Yeah, I got some things. You know," I took him inside, "special for the two of us."

"You're not gonna leave me sore again are you?" He groan and flopped onto his bed.

"You already know the answer," I locked the door and dropped my bag as his bedside.

I pinned his down as carefully nuzzled his neck. I couldn't feel him, but I could hear his breath hitch. That was all I needed. I pulled lube out of my bag, it was time to get started.

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

"Aaahhhaa~♡!" Sonic's hands clench the wrinkled blanket below him.

Cold steel fingers, freshly lubricated entered his body. Stretching Sonic's entrance as Shard enjoyed the view. Sonic's back arched as he felt pressure on his prostate. Shard knew exactly were to aim. The azure hedgehog switched from biting his lip, gritting his teeth, and moaning out loud. Shard pulled out and gazed at his panting blue partner.

A silver steel hand reached into the bag an pulled the box of special toys Shard packed just for Sonic. He opened the box where Sonic couldn't see. He pulled out a small vibrator and inserted it into Sonic's body.

"AAHaaahaa~♡♡!" Sonic moaned as the pink vibrator was pushed deep into his body.

"I almost forgot how deep you can take this thing," Shard whispered and he pushed it further, the edge of the handle getting closer to the rim of Sonic's entrance, "let's turn it on."

"Sh-Shard... s-slow do-oooh♡!" The azure moaned as the vibrator began at level one.

"Still sensitive," Shard laid next to his moaning uke. Thrusting the silicon tool on and out of his partner, turning the power to level 3.

Sonic covered his mouth to try and keep his voice down. That only tempted Shard more, turning the power to level 5. He grabbed another item. An egg shaped vibrator and tape. Shard taped it over Sonic's member and turned it on, starting at level 3. Peach lips let out constant moaning, slight drool dripped from the corner of Sonic's lips as he drowned in pleasure.

Sonic came as the vibrator inside him was turned up to its max. Shard pulled it out and picked another item. He grabbed a set of specific beads that were made for thrusting. Pushing them into his already stimulated mate, Shard thrusted them in and out of Sonic's body. Turning the egg vibrator up to 5. Moans could be heard from out side the hut as Sonic was being to bruise. Soreness already begining. His legs would be useless the next day. He came again, Shard picking up a towelett to clean his living lover. Sonic's consciousness slowly slipping away as he passed out. Shard packed the items away and left. Once Sonic was up he planned to continue his work.

~~~

I almost forgot. You guys can request what kind if sex you want.

For example, you could say you want there to be a blowjob before the sex.

Or a certain position and such. If you dont want it to be read in a comment you can also message me. I keep all requests confidential for your respect and to avoid all embarrassment or shame.

Plus I forget who requests what constantly.

See ya later.

Bye bye ~ 😙