86) Sonazor: Drowning in Bliss

Sonic x Razor

  I had to look up what a shark penis looks like for this and...

OMG! THEY HAVE TWO PENISES.

  Sharks have 2 long and narrow penises called claspers.

  I don't know how I feel about this.

.
.

PoV: Sonic

"Rouge... I don't want to go... This outfit is humiliating..." I groaned.

"You're going, besides, you look cute," Rouge adjusted the one piece swimsuit she put on me, "And I need to show off my swimsuit."

  She adjusted her bikini top and dragged me out into her car.

"No! I hate the beach! Rouge!"

---

  Water...

"Rouge, nice swimsuit," her friends were there.

   I didn't need to be here. Rouge and her friends were fine on their own. I noticed something moving in the water. I wasn't sure what it was until it stood up.

"Razor!" Rouge called, "You made it."

"I need to get out of here..." I noticed everyone was starting to head into the water.

"Sonic."

"Ee!" One of her friends grabbed me, "We brought you a floaty."

"O-oh? But... I-I'm not swimming-"

"Of course you are. You're in a swimsuit after all," they started dragging me towards the water.

"No! I'm gonna drown!" I fought as they wrapped the floaty around me and pulled me into the water.

"Rouge we got Sonic in the water!" They called.

"Haha Awesome!"

  I noticed Razor in front of me.

"Can you bring me back to shore?" I asked him. He sunk his head in the water and I felt him start to push me, "Wait, Razor! That's the wrong way!"

  I was being pushed away from shore.

"Razor! Stop! You asshole! Bring me back to shore!"

"Stop!"

"I don't appreciate being called an asshole," he said, bringing his head out of the water.

"Then bring me back to shore and I'll apologize," I growled.

"I'll punish you for your attitude," he went under the water.

"AAAHH-!"

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

  Sonic was pulled under the water where Razor eagerly kept him pinned by his own grip. His body revealed both of its claspers. Both members hard and pushing against Sonic's entrance that was covered by his swimsuit. Razor mover the bottom to one side and rammed into Sonic with no mercy; Sonic shouted, losing his breath from the impact. The bulge of both his dicks was clear in Sonic's stomach as Razor bounced Sonic within the water. Sonic's breath was running low as his lunch ached for air.

  Razor pounded Sonic just enough so he'd reach the surface. Sonic coughed up sea water and before he could take a breath was pulled back under the water.

  The process was repeated with pleasure by Razor. Sonic was in agonizing pain from nearly drowning constantly. Anytime Sonic began to lose consciousness, Razor let him up for half a breath before bringing him down to continue fucking him.

  Sonics supple entrance was torn and bleeding, it only make Razor more vicious with his thrusting. Both members reached their peak and released. Cum gushed into Sonic's body, filling his stomach ad leaving it swollen as it now contained at least a gallon of Razor's semen.

  The male Shark pulled out when he was sure the semen was left deep inside the hedgehogs body. He pulled Sonic to the surface and left him on the floaty before swimming away, too lazy to push Sonic back to shore.

"Sonic!" Rouge called, flying over the surface of the water, "There you are."

  She picked him up off the floaty and carried him back to shore, laying him in the shade where he coughed up the water that had gushed into his lungs.

"No more water for you."

~~~