41) Sonadow: Stranded

.
.

PoV: Shadow

"I hate this," I can't believe I got this lucky.

I watched as Sonic slept on my lap, still in a light sleep he could hear anything I say. So I kept quiet for now.

.
.

--- One Week Ago ---

"In order to ensure your victory Sonic will be going on you next mission in one week," Commander Tower stated.

"This is bullshit," I growled.

"Relax Shadz, what's the worst that could happen?" Sonic smiled.

.
.

--- Present ---

We had left in a helicopter, but our motor was shot and we crashed. It blew up no to far from here. Not for us anyway. One of my skates was damaged, so while I waited for my energy to replenish Sonic did all the running around to find shelter from the dessert sun. He found a nice cave and we've been here since. Sonic was napping due to running to find drinking water and food from where he could find them.

My energy would replenish soon, it was dull boredom until it did. But for now, we were finally alone with zero chance of being spotted. This could be my only chance.

"Sonic," I nudged him and he woke up.

"Mm..." He rolled off me into the sand.

"Hey," I picked him up and pulled him onto my lap, "Let me see those eyes."

"Shadow, what is wrong with you? I thought you hated me?" He groaned as he yawned and woke up.

I took the opportunity of his drowsy gaze and kissed him.

"Mm!" I felt him jolt awake and I pinned him down onto the hot sand, "Mm~♡!"

"Still think I hate you?" I smirked as his face went red.

"W-wha-" I kissed him midsentence. His parted lips giving me access. He fought back, but I quickly got him to submit.

.
.

PoV: Sonic

What's happening? I don't get it, I thought Shadow hated me.

I didn't know how to react, his kiss made my body hotter than the sand. I knew we were bored, but I didn't think Shadow would ever do anything.

"Mm~♡!" I didn't recognize the noises coming out of me.

"You're moans are cuter than a girls," he whispered.

"Eh? Aahaa~♡!" I felt something wet in my ear. I was purring and it felt good, I didn't try and stop it. Shadow knew what he was doing and he knew it well.

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

Shadow carefully caressed Sonic's body. He kissed Sonic's lips again and licked the inside of Sonic's ear. Nibbling the tip every so often. So, tan lips round a soft azure furred neck to kiss and nibble. Shadow's kissed soon traveled lower to Sonic's belly and soon to be lower.

"Ahaa~♡!" Sonic moaned and gripped the hot sand as Shadow aroused him to no fail.

Slowly raising aruze hips, Shadow licked below Sonic's tail; ignoring the few grains of sand he got in his mouth. Sonic gasped as Shadow's tongue pushed into his entrance.

Shadow found an abyis of joy from making Sonic moan. He soon replaced his tongue with an unloved finger, kissing peace lips at the same time. Moans errupted from the kiss. An invaded entrance sent surges into its azure owner. Once the ebony hedgehog felt the tight pressure around his fingers relax, he aimed his member in their place.

"Aaahaaa~♡♡♡!" A large shaft pushed itself into the small entrance.

Shadow waited in place, for Sonic to catch his breath. Then forced in the whole of his dick into Sonic's body. Pain went through the small uke's body, but pleasure came from the pressure on his prostate. Shadow began thrusting himself in and out of his partner's body. Enjoying the simplicity, yet emencely addiction, soft feel of Sonic's body. Moist walls had no issue in lubricating themselves as they were thrusted into. Moans filled the small shelter they were in. Sonic's shaft now showing itself as Shadow leaned over it. Unintentional rubbing kept Sonic aroused as Shadow started ramming him. Sonics member was rubbed between their two bodies just as he came. Sonic panted between moans, soon feeling heat fill his body as Shadow came.

The ebony rolled off his smaller parter and into the sand besides him.

"W-why...?" Was all Sonic could get out through his exhaustion.

"I was bored," Shadow picked Sonic up, "Chaos Control."

They reappeared in Sonic's house, in his bath tub.

"Take a bath. I don't want sand in the bed," Shadow ordered.

Sonic washed himself and walked to his room, ignoring the pain he felt in his back. Shadow took an bath an joined his now sleeping partner. They abandoned their mission and didn't care at all.

.
.

~~~

I felt kinda artist blocked with this one. Probrably because there are so so so many different requests I get for Sonadow they're kinda losing their steam.

Guys, try and think of other ships. I know Sonadow is great, but I want some nice variety.

I'll see you soon.

Bye bye ~ 😙