63) SonJet: Cheater!

.
.

PoV: Jet

It was a race. A race for two chaos emeralds. Sonic was far behind me. I was almost at the finish line. Just a little more and-

Sonic was suddenly in front of me. He won. I didn't know where he came from. I knew something was up. I let them celebrate. While I walked away. I would find out what he did.

--- 2 Hours Later ---

I looked over the tape of the race a thousand times. Nothing.

"I can't believe you went through with it," I heard that Amy girl. She was talking with Sonic, "I thought you didn't want to use chaos control to win the race."

"I didn't have a choice. We can't let the chaos emeralds out of our sight," he had three if them. Two from the race and one I didn't know he had.

He cheated. That little bitch cheated. I have to get him back for this. I-

I felt a grin come onto my face as i thought of an idea. I'll have to teach this slut a lesson.

.
.

PoV: Sonic

I felt a little guilty about cheating, but it was my only choice at the last second. I started to leave when I was grabbed.

"He-Mmm!" My mouth was covered as well as my eyes.

I was carried somewhere. Then I was thrown onto someplace soft. My eyes were uncovered. I was in a bed in a room I couldn't recognize. I pull the cloth off from around my mouth.

"You cheated," Jet was the one who took me, "You used a chaos emerald to win the race."

"I did, but I'm not proud if it. We just need all seven emerald-"

"Quiet. I never allowed you to speak," he glared at me.

"Excuse me? I don't need your permission for anything," I got up as started walking away.

"Oh," he grabbed my arm, "Too bad, because from now on-"

"Ah!" I was thrown back onto the bed.

"You do," he was stretching out a rope.

---

I resisted him, but this still happened. I was stuck, tangle in a rope he tied me in. The knots forming the diamond pattern in the rope bruised my skin. I couldn't talk. Jet had stuck a grey ball with holes in it in my mouth, and strapped it to me.

"I'll tell you once Slut," Jet forced me to look at him. He held up a string with large balls connected to it, "You only listen to me."

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

Sonic winced in pain as the first bead entered his body. The gagball in his mouth keeping his voice down. The rope keeping him tightly restrained. Jet pushed in three more beads. The azure withered under the pain and pleasure. One bead pressed against his prostate, turning one muffled scream into a moan.

"Well well, looks like the slut is enjoying her punishment," Jet pushed in two more beads.

Sonic shook his no, but his body was betraying him as he moaned louder. Jet forced in the last seven bead all at once by thrusting his hand into Sonic's entrance.

"Mmmm-Aaaah~♡♡♡!" Sonics moan could be heard through the gagball. Tears down his face from the sudden force, but he was panting and waiting.

"Well Bitch," Jet pulled the string many ways so the beads, pinched, rubbed, and pressed against the hedgehog's prostate, "You took them all in. Maybe I should tie the chaos emeralds to a string and ram 'em up your slutty ass. We'd all we a moaning helpless golden hedgehog who can't fight."

Sonic whimpered, hearing that. It wasn't an idea he was found off.

"I have something just as good," Jet smirked as his large member poked at Sonic's entrance. The azure's stomach already swollen from all the beads, "Be a good Slut and moan for me."

Sonic moaned as Jets member pushed itself into the small entrance. He thrusted in and out of the azure, ramming the beads further into the small body. Before he lost the sting to pull the beads out, Jet tied the string to Sonic's thigh. If the hedgehog dare to move, the beads would be pulled out. Sonic's moaning continued as his body and mind willingly relaxed.

Jet spewed cum deep into the azure entrance as Sonic himself came over the bed. Jet pulled the sting and quickly ripped the beads out of Sonic's body, leading the hedgie to a second orgasm.

"You came twice. You're a Slut for any man," Jet laid in his bed and untied Sonic so his hands were still bound. He removed the gag from Sonic's lips, "Be a good Bitch and sleep."

Sonic looked at the clock, it had only been an hour Since Jet captured him. That was It? That was my punishment? He could of done more. Guess I was too good for him.

Sonic laid down, somewhat annoyed that his punishment was so short, but he knew he'd rather not have Jet be the one who punishes him next.

~~~