73) Sonorm: Treasure Hunter

.
.

PoV: Sonic

"You sure there's a chaos emerald here?" I yawned.

"I know there is, I'm an excellent treasure hunter," Knuckles replied.

We had been wondering the Babylon Rogues for hours now. I was getting bored. I couldn't sense any chaos emerald here.

"Hahaha!" I knew that laugh. I looked above us to find Jet standing on a platform, "We found the slowest treasure find! That Chaos Emerald is going to be ours!"

"I doubt it!" Knuckles was starting a fight.

"Oh relax cherry tomato, you can be the worst and finding emeralds and collecting rings too," Wave teased him.

"How about we see whose better with a fight!" Knuckles shouted.

"Knuckles stop letting them push you around," I sighed.

"A fight sounds like fun," Jet agreed to him, "Storm, handle Sonic."

"Sure thing," the grey ablotrous walked out on my right side. I turned to face him, "I can do what I like, right Boss?"

"Yeah sure!" Jet, Wave too off.

"Sonic, I'll come help you out later!" Knuckles ran after them.

"Great," I groaned and turned to the large grey bird before me, "Well, I guess a fight will lift my mood."

"Who said anything about a fight little cat?" He laughed.

"Cat? I'm a hedgehog not a cat!" I took a fighting stance.

"Come get me kitty," he waved me over.

We fought. Though his constant daze every here and there helped me get some good hits in. I gave him a round house kick and he knocked me back, I landed in a puddle, getting my fur soaked. He was staring at me, I too my chance. I ran up for a spin attack. I jumped and curled up. Normally enomes tried to block, so when Storm reacted the way he did, it threw me off guard completely. He grabbed me.

"What the?!" I uncurled to push away, Storm trapped me in his hands.

"I win, kitten boy."

"I'm a hedgehog!" I got and arm free and swung a punch right to his cheek.

"You too cute to do any damage," he laughed at me.

"Cute- Nngh!" He slammed me against the ground, "Get off!"

He was pushing my stomach to the ground. I did my best to push him off, but one of his fingers was digging into my shoulder and neck making my right arm weak.

"I'm going to have fun with you."

"Aaha~" I felt something wet rub against me.

"You're body was too distracting to fight anyway."

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

The large, grey, ablotrous rubbed his growing member against Sonic's rear. The feeling of the warm, moist muscle against Sonic's fur made the pinned hedgehog shiver. Sonic reached back with his left hand, causing his right arm to collapse making his face press against the ground.

"No... Stop..." Sonic begged once he saw the body part that was touching him.

Attempting to push the large shaft away, Sonic tried using his left hand to push away. His hand becoming an extra stimulus to Storm without intention. The large member pushed itself between azure thighs, using said thighs as away to stimulate itself.

"D-don't do that... It's getting all over me..." Sonic attempted to struggle on last time before he was sprayed with semen. It flooded beneith him, coat his stomach, chest and legs in the sticky fluid, "It's in my fur..."

"That was nice," Storm lifted Sonic, aligned his once more, hard shaft to the small entrance.

"Storm stop. That's too big... it not gonna fi- AAAAHHAAAAAAA!!!!" Sonic's sentence was cut off by a scream, the member was already forcing it's way into his body.

Sonic gasped for air between screams, his stomach swelling with the shape of Storms massive cock from inside him. It tore at the hedgehogs walls, stretching him far.

"You're really tight," Storm drooled as he felt esctay from his victim's hot, soft body. Blood dripped into the pool of semen that remained on the concrete, "Lets get you all the way down."

"... n... ... no..." Sonic had no strength left to speak. If he stood he would have collapsed from the meat shock of being suddenly penetrated.

Sonic bit his tongue until it bleed as he forced completely onto Storm's length. Once the ablotrous was satisfied, he began to moved the small hedgehog's body back and forth over his shaft, pleasuring himself at Sonic's expense. Peach furred hands found themselves pinned as he was moved on the large muscle that stretch his body much too far for his comfort.

Sonic's vision blurred from the loss of blood. Storm was being too rough with the hedgehog. Cum suddenly exploded into the small hedgie's stomach. Most spilled onto the ground, most from his entrance, other drops from what spilled out of his mouth. Sonic was let go and dropped once his stomach was swollen with Storm's semen. The burning desire to have Sonic which distracted Storm in the fight now at rest.

Still, Storm remained at Sonic's side until his comrade, Knuckles returned. By that time, Jet and Wave had left the temple with the emerald and Sonic's stomach returned to its original shape, only covered in blueish black bruises.

"Sonic!" Knuckles lifted his unconscious leader, the white and red puddle on the stone floor let him know everything, "They're all a bunch of sick perverts. Let's get you to a hospital."

Knuckles down exactly that. Losing the fights and going straight for help. Meanwhile, Storm was as content as he could be.

~~~

So before the Futas get out of hand. Cream will not be allowed in these ship. She like 6 years old and that is way too young. I will also no longer do Sontails because I need to be fair. If Cream is too young then so is Tails.

That it.

No Soncream, Sontail, or ew... SonEgg ☠😱😵

Everything else is still on the table.

And Sonadow isn't banned from this book. You can still make requests, I just won't wrote them as often. I want the book to have variety, you know?

We good? Yeah? Okay.

Well, I love you guys. Get me to 500 followers for a new book, okay 😉.

Love you~ bye ~ 😙