9) Sonadow: Work Visit

PoV: Sonic

"I don't know Rouge," I sighed, "it's like I hardly ever see him. I mean I love Shadow, I really do... I just wish G.U.N would give him a few days off. He always looks so tired because of them."

"Sonic, what's his favorite outfit on you?" She asked.

"Oh come on, he not going to want to when he gets home. He's always to tired," I replied

"Go change into it and call me back," she hung up.

I decided to give her idea a shot and change into the outfit he liked best... then I decided to go for the out he likes best when were in bed. Sure the soft jean and formal shirt was something he liked on me, but he always undressed quicker when I wore something else. I picked that outfit instead.

"Hello?" I called Rouge back as I covered myself with a coat.

"Done changing," I quickly stated.

"Oh Soni perfect. Now just go visit him. Maybe bring him something, I have to go. More stupid paperwork. If it works do me next," she said.

"Eew no thanks."

"Hahaha," she laughed, "you sore loyal to Shadow. It's adorable. Alright bye Baby."

"Bye."

I thought about something to bring Shadow. I decided I'd by him favorite coffee and some coffee cake.

---

PoV: Shadow

"Agent Shadow~"

"What is it now? I already have work assigned for finish, let me finish that and tomorrow you can assign me more so I don't blow up the place," I growled, I hated this office.

"Hmhm this isn't paperwork. Just a one on one meeting."

"I told you to le- Sonic?" He was right there in front of me. The only thing good in this world, "What are you doing here?"

"I just came to visit you, oh and bring you this," he place a cup on my desk. One of my favorite coffees, I didn't care much for the cake, "something to distress from work with."

"Sonic thank you, but you really should go," he walk behind me and rubbed my should, chaos it felt amazing, ".... or stay... that works too."

He kissed my cheek, "I have a present for you."

"Oh really," he stopped massaging me and stood between me and my desk.

"Just something to distract a little before I go," he started taking off the long coat, "you like it?"

"Only on you," I kissed him and pulled him into my lap.

He know I loved that short span skirt on him. With the slim grey top he had on with 3/4 cut sleeves. I didn't care that we were in my office. I pushed everything off my desk and trusted him into it instead. I kissed once more as he laid across my now useful desk top.

"Mmh! I've always wanted you to do that," Sonic broke the kiss.

"I know," I kissed him deeper this time. More passionate as he opened his mouth for me.

He wanted to distract me, he had succeeded.

PoV: Sonic

I didn't expect Shadow to take me the second the coat hit the ground. I didn't care, I was hoping he would just be please and we'd do this at home... but this works too. His hands were already changing me to jelly. Oh his touch felt so good. I loved him, now I just loved in a slightly different way.

PoV: 3rd Person

Shadow didn't hesitate to lift Sonic's skirt in pull off his mate's underwhere. Tan lips glided down the azure's outfit to under his skirt.

"Aah~♡!" Sonic moaned feeling a tongue gliding gently up his tail.

Shadow unbuckled his own pants and pulled Sonic in close. Hot breath erupting from both males who were now in heat. The office door locked as the mood because hotter and hotter. Shadow could hardly bare the wait and he quickly lubricated Sonic with his tongue. Sonic moaning and squirming as he felt the warm wet muscle inside him.

The moment Sonic felt lubricated enough Shadow pulled away and pushed in his member to replace his tongue. Sonic shouted a moan as he felt the large flesh penetrate his body. The desk wobbled a bit as Shadow began thrusting into Sonic against the hard wood. Sonic gripped the sides of the table and his ebony partner thrusted deeper and deeper into him. The speaking of the desk was blocked out by the loud moans coming from peach lips, and grunts from tan ones.

"Oo Shadow~♡! Ooh~♡!" The smaller hedgie moan as his sweet spot was rammed, hard.

"Mm♡" Shadow kissed him, "I just... can't get enough of... you."

"Oh~♡♡" Sonic switched from gripping the table to holding his lover.

Paper work turned to mush, much as Sonic felt his body was becoming. The only difference was the paper melted from the coffee that was spilled all over it. Shadow massaged his partner to give him much more pleasure as he felt his climax coming closer.

Sonic came into the underside of his skirt. His contracted wall became coated with cum as Shadow released I to his partner.

"Agent Shadow what's going on in there?" Shadow's boss jiggled the locked door handle.

"Nothing Sir," Shadow quickly gifted his pants and Sonic hid under his desk. Shadow opened the door to find he boss, "just working."

"Your office is a mess, what happened?" He asked.

"I haven't had a day off in 3 weeks is what happened," Shadow picked up and dry papers and fixed his desk.

Sonic was trying, desperately not to laugh at the situation. He couldn't help the huge grin on his face.

"Shadow," his boss started.

"Yes sir?" Shadow groaned.

"Why are the panties hanging from a trophy on your shelf?" Shadow froze at his boss's question.

Sonic bite his tongue and covered his mouth as he tried so hard not to laugh. He gently pounded the ground with his fist as he kicked his feet, desperate to not laugh as tears of joy stung his eyes.

"Ahem, perhaps you could use a day," Shadow glared at his boss, "ahem... a week off. Enjoy your vacation."

The moment the door closed both hedgehogs burst out laughing. Sonic rolled on the ground and Shadow had more gently chuckle.

"Come here you," Shadow picked up his lover and kissed him.

"Maybe I should visit you earlt work more often," Sonic played as he fixed Shadows collar.

"Is have no problem with that."

~~~

I'm still laughing from the last part hahahaha. Okay this one was really fun to write. I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Let me know any other requests.

Bye bye ~ 😙